WTB: ATR 1 3/8" rear sway bar, dutt neck intercooler and gray locking t-top trim

jretrodude

Wanting to buy all three items if possible. Have some things for trade as well if interested. Thanks!

Do you just need the Dutt necked cooler or shroud, brackets, hoses and clamps?
I have a set of boxed upper/lower arms..

I don't think I need the shroud as I think my stock shroud should work if it is a stock intercooler? Could use some new hoses though. How much for the boxed lower control arms? Not sure if I really need the uppers or not just want good reinforcement for when I put the sway bar on? I'm also missing a few shroud screws as well. Shoot me some pics of the stuff you have. Thanks.

image.jpg

I forgot to mention that I was talking about the ATR sway bars that I have. These are brand new with grade 8 hardware that ATR didn't provide with them. If interested rather than a Pm contact my land line. 570-698-6566

Still looking may have found the intercooler and boxed arms from phatman but holding off till I get ahold of an ATR bar. No response from turbo buick?

Still looking may have found the intercooler and boxed arms from phatman but holding off till I get ahold of an ATR bar. No response from turbo buick?
I just sold one to Robbie which he should be getting Friday, but I still have another brand new ATR 1 3/8" sway bar in my warehouse. If interested the best way that you can contact me would be to call me on my landline. 570-69-6566 Rich

Update! Thank You Thank You Thank You to the guys at aggressiveauto.com very nice people and got a hell of a deal on a never installed ATR bar with grade 8 hardware!!! So phatman you are next in line as far as the boxed control arms and intercooler. Will e-mail you shortly for paypal info. By the way that bar is friggin HUGE!!!

Also could use a 3" downpipe with an O2 bung already welded in? I have stock exhaust manifolds and stock turbo. Also have a stock size test pipe installed? Would a 3 inch down work with my current test pipe or do I need a 3" test pipe as well and will that fit or work with the rear exhaust and mufflers etc.?