WTB a 70mm throttle body

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I'm looking to purchase a 70mm throttle body, ASAP! I'm interested in preferably an Accufab that's in both great physical and mechanical condition; but will consider other aftermarket brands. I'm not really into ported OE units. PayPal ready and waiting to make an immediate payment. Please send pics and info to my cell at 913-244-3829, thanks Joe!.

I might have one I’ll look . You looking for it just to say you have one ? The stock unit has been well into the 10s and some have been in the 9s for sure . Not much to gain truthfully but I’ll definitely look for then couple I have in the shelf

I might have one I’ll look . You looking for it just to say you have one ? The stock unit has been well into the 10s and some have been in the 9s for sure . Not much to gain truthfully but I’ll definitely look for then couple I have in the shelf
I want one just to be cool, not much more. I'm thinking my motor makes 900 whp on pump gas, and has not much more than bolt on parts. I've read that the 70mm TB will give me an additional 75 whp, so why not buy one and take the motor to almost 1000 whp. Once I get my Kenny Bell ram air system installed, I'll be at almost 1100 whp....i can't wait!!

I want one just to be cool, not much more. I'm thinking my motor makes 900 whp on pump gas, and has not much more than bolt on parts. I've read that the 70mm TB will give me an additional 75 whp, so why not buy one and take the motor to almost 1000 whp. Once I get my Kenny Bell ram air system installed, I'll be at almost 1100 whp....i can't wait!!
Lol sign me up for some 75hp throttle body’s lol . I’ll see what I have bud

Thanks! I haven't had a good laugh in a while.

I have a brand new Kenne Bell polished 70mm TB & upper plenum kit with gaskets and hardware. never used, never mounted, still in bags.
$469 shipped. Paypal OK Buyer pays fees.

Kenne Bell 70mm TB & plenum kit.JPG

***Minutes after posting this in the For Sale section, TurboTJT bought it.

Last edited: