WTB:86-87 Turbo T

bmeyer442

I am looking for a 86-87 turbo T in the midwest area. I live in st louis so i am pretty central. I am looking to spend $6500 or less. Does not have to be perfect, i would like it to run. Any mods would be nice too. :D

i would also consider trading my 1972 olds cutlass. Very nice car.white with black SS stripes, black vinyl top. Very sharp car. also have rebuilt 350 and new transmission to go along with it.

Originally posted by bmeyer442
I am looking for a 86-87 turbo T in the midwest area. I live in st louis so i am pretty central. I am looking to spend $6500 or less. Does not have to be perfect, i would like it to run. Any mods would be nice too. :D

i will probably be selling my 87 WE-4 shortly. i have had this one for almost 3 years now. it has 116XXX miles but runs great. i just rebuilt the stock turbo last month. about the only non stock parts are the exhaust (dual mufflers ) and adj fuel pressure regulator. previous owner said he put a bigger fuel pump in the tank and new valve springs in but i cant confirm it. the headliner was also put in by the previous owner. the drivers door is getting rusty on the back corner and some of the clear coat is flaking away on the passenger side roof. the powermaster is making intermittent noise inside (hiss)so i have a vacuum conversion coming that i wanted to switch over before i try hard to sell it. also need to work on the cruise control (i dont really travel much out of town so i didnt need it) and the windshield wiper squiter. i have GN rims w/ almost new tires on it now but would knock off some $$ if i sell it with the original rims that are shod in snow tires. I'm asking $6500 and am located in Normal Illinois (halfway between St. Louis and Chicago. i have lots of pics and can take more if need be. email is gn.freak@verizon.net phone 309-451-1240