WTB 85-87 T-Type or GN

LS2Truck

I have now struck out and been a day late and a doller short 4 times in the past few months. So I thought I would make a post. I am looking for either a nice hot-air or a decent 86-87 in california, nevada, or arizona. Basically driving distance to San Diego. If you have one or know someone who is looking to sell please let me know. I'm fairly open to anything but the pillow-top seats.

Ask Don from DRW, I believe his wife is still selling hers. Pretty good condition and stock. Im sue you wont be dissapointed. Well maintained and taken care of. If I didnt already have one I would get hers.

i was thinking of selling this but this car has some history behing it iam here in los angeles you can pm if you like

Attachments

• DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 151
Hey I just had a friend at work that told me about a GN He seen off the 8 with a for sale sign in it. I was planning checking it out tomorrow. If you PM me your phone number I could call you if it still there. I want to go look at it and maybe talk to the owner and see whats up with it. Just let me know.

LS2Truck:
Thanks for posting in the Southwestern Section & good luck with your search.