wtb:400 trans

ok well in that case does anyone have a 200 4r v6 crossmember? all my cars are all 8's.

I think that I may have one Leighton. Ill trade you for subs.........haha 10"ers, J/K. Im gonna go check this week and Ill let you know.
Derek:cool:

just gotta see if I have the rubber isolaters... I know I have the crossmember

rob, is it possible to buy the rubber isolators from the parts store?

derek, what kind of subs are you looking for? i have 2 10"kicker comps there in ok condition svc 4. no box. i was originally trying to make a box to fit in the rear part of the trunk where the hump is and where the rear fills sit.

No sub brand in particular. I like Kickers too as Ive had the comps before. Let me know how much you want, I may be interested. Im going to stop by my parents house tomorrow to check for the crossmember unless Rob gets back to you first.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Re: .

Originally posted by 67rs
rob, is it possible to buy the rubber isolators from the parts store?

derek, what kind of subs are you looking for? i have 2 10"kicker comps there in ok condition svc 4. no box. i was originally trying to make a box to fit in the rear part of the trunk where the hump is and where the rear fills sit.

Not sure... but I have them and the crossmember if you want...(you can use your old bolts, same metric thread)

You can have the blazer steering wheel if you want..

rob, so you found the isolators? call me up on your next available day off, and i'll meet up with you. not in any rush, but i would want to have it ready when needed.

Re: .

Originally posted by 67rs
rob, so you found the isolators? call me up on your next available day off, and i'll meet up with you. not in any rush, but i would want to have it ready when needed.

I'm off until Monday at 3 pm...

Monday I have some appts in the AM.... but Today and Sunday I'm free...

hmmm well tomm (sunday) i'm going to be pulling a motor from a car. if you want you can stop by :D

just call me up i'll be working on it all day.

I wound up being out all day...

anyhow... I still have it if you want...

ok

rob, just call me when your free and we can arrange something.

thx leight

ahhh oh well. theres always another day. i will be pulling the motor and trans sometime this week. so i will be needing it after i rebuild the diff, and overhaul the 400.

does anyone have the overhaul video or full detailed manual of how to overhaul the 400?