Wtb 2004r

latest and greatest status well it looks like I may still be acquiring the MK Trans from Robbies old car but it is and has been a long process will keep alcon advised....thanks my brother's :cool: :mad: :( :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have acquired a NEW Tranny no not the MK trans from Robbie's old car I am having one built for me thanks to pit crew during this long drawn out process. will keep everyone informed as to when the Wrenching Party will be.....

All Box'd up will be shipped Tomorrow

I have acquired a NEW Tranny no not the MK trans from Robbie's old car I am having one built for me thanks to pit crew during this long drawn out process. will keep everyone informed as to when the Wrenching Party will be.....

Wrenching Party date is closer

Attachments

• 100_0534.JPG
    100_0534.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 157
Arrived

Tran's is here not bad Shipped from East Coast to Hawaii in 3 days IMPRESSIVE...........BAX GLOBAL was the carrier.......PIT CREW small kine wrenching PARTY My place.......:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Installed

Thanks to the Pit Crew, no names required you know who you are......Thanks my brother's.....couple more things to do prior to firing it up.