Wtb 2004r

not paying for shipping from mainland does anyone have here locally doesnt need to be built stock OK lemme know

24 View's

And no replies kinda hard to believe that none of you PACK RAT'S I mean that in the nicest way do not have one laying around collecting dust somewhere.....PM me if you have one

Not a BRF version.

I have one out of a 44K 86 Grand Prix thats been stored under my house for years (literally) ran OK THEN... who knows now.

Rob was it wrapped up or just stuck under the house for year's open to the elements

Converter in, yoke in, trans cooling lines crimped. I had intended it to go into my SS (or something)

internals should be free of bugs, rubbish and related crap

HI85WH1 said:
Converter in, yoke in, trans cooling lines crimped. I had intended it to go into my SS (or something)

internals should be free of bugs, rubbish and related crap

How much are you asking for it. I know you didn't have it too sell but let me know

gn86randy said:
How much are you asking for it. I know you didn't have it too sell but let me know

$100?

You would need to swap in your VB, Governor and converter... maybe something else too.. not sure..

sounds good got a few deals going today when can I pick it up? I don't have your number or I would call you

gn86randy said:
sounds good got a few deals going today when can I pick it up? I don't have your number or I would call you

Sending PM... Tomorrow AM is best. between 0700-0930

Sorry Rob looking for something I can just drop in and go, unless the "Pit Crew" chimes in and states they can make yours work, come on Pit Crew chime in here please. thanks.......

Randy, I'm thinking it was a Mike Kurtz trans that was in the car. When I called Mr. Kurtz when I acquired the car, I think he said the computer was changed over or paper work or something to that effect and that he couldn't tell for sure what was in the trans.
Sorry phone died and I couldn't return your call this morning.

Robbie-87plz said:
Randy, I'm thinking it was a Mike Kurtz trans that was in the car. When I called Mr. Kurtz when I acquired the car, I think he said the computer was changed over or paper work or something to that effect and that he couldn't tell for sure what was in the trans.
Sorry phone died and I couldn't return your call this morning.

No Worries Brother thanks for the feedback, I will let you know more later.....thanks again.......

Going to take the 2 tranny's to a local shop to see what they are. I have no use for the 200R4 but I though I wa getting a built trans. Will find out for sure soon. Just going to pay for the labor to find out on both. Will know next week.

Turbo'dBuick said:
Going to take the 2 tranny's to a local shop to see what they are. I have no use for the 200R4 but I though I wa getting a built trans. Will find out for sure soon. Just going to pay for the labor to find out on both. Will know next week.

Ron I will take the Trans that is in the Ttype right now not the one you brought over here last night....lemme know

Still in need of a Sturdy 200r4

So much for getting the Mike Kurtz tranny from Robbie's old car, and I thought I was a pretty good judge of character. Unbelievable Good Luck with your endeavors.

Good Trans Shop on island

Who do you all recommend? might as well have the Art Carr Trans that was taken out of the 87 looked at...it has a Billet Servo with ART CARR Stamped in it not sure what else it has though has anyone ever had their trans looked at over here pm me with recommendations and a rough cost of going thru it to diagnose why it only has 1st and reverse thanks in advance for assistance.....r/

Trans

It was a MK trans...to my knowledge...If it wasn't...I didn't intentionally steer you wrong...I'm kinda taking this a little too personal I guess. :confused: Sounds like a question of my character. :eek: :confused: