WTB: 1987 Grey regal t-type/limited

D's GN

Looking to buy a 1987 grey regal t-type, preferred interior grey buckets. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

I thinking of selling my limited. No buckets though.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1400080147.088182.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1400080156.606369.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1400080190.251565.jpg

It's a great car, compliments everywhere, some people kinda look at it confused and ask if it's a gn. Everything works including power antenna and even ac with r12. Gas gauge is off, I just need to get in the tank and check it out. I just want to break even in it so I can purchase another one. Always wanted a white limited with burgundy interior. Looking for around 14,000

I don't have an 87 but I have an 86 t type. Gray with gray interior. Has quite a bit of mods but it need paint. The roof and trunk are starting to fade.

I thinking of selling my limited. No buckets though. It's a great car, compliments everywhere, some people kinda look at it confused and ask if it's a gn. Everything works including power antenna and even ac with r12. Gas gauge is off, I just need to get in the tank and check it out. I just want to break even in it so I can purchase another one. Always wanted a white limited with burgundy interior. Looking for around 14,000

NICE car!(y)

I have an 86 grey with blue interior new motor and trans, clean interior cool car original Canadian T-type has Export RPO's 145mph speedo and seems like french i want to say on some of the labels, PM me if your interested