WTB - 1986 / 1987 GN Grand National Chrome 15 x 7 Wheels

TURBO6DAVE

Buicks Buicks Buicks
I am looking for a nice set of wheels for an 1987 Grand National that is currently being restored.

Doesn't have to be perfect - "daily driver" quality or better
Stock 15 x 7 wheels (Need 4 of them)
Lug nuts & caps are not necessarily needed.....

I know there are posts out here on wheels for sale & re-chroming services.
In lieu of PM or Post to each of you to see if they are still for sale....I would appreciate a PM or Call to me with your price, location and availability.

Thanks Guys!

630-806-9501 (Cell)
630-904-4500 Ext 117 (Work)

Dave

Please Note:
The above wheels are SOLD to another member.... Thanks!

I would prefer a PM or a call and an opportunity to respond to you so that other "watching" members don't swoop in to take the offer before I can respond in a reasonable amount of time...
Again I am still in the market for a set of wheels.

Please Note:
The above wheels are SOLD to another member.... Thanks!

I would prefer a PM or a call and an opportunity to respond to you so that other "watching" members don't swoop in to take the offer before I can respond in a reasonable amount of time...
Again I am still in the market for a set of wheels.
I have a set. We have been working on my friends GN and he asked me to sell them. I live in Antioch,IL so shipping will not be an issue. I can take detailed pics for you. The rims have Firehawk Indy tires on them and are in great shape. We also have the center caps and lugs but they are in rough shape. I would suggest new ones but I am picky like that. PM me and I will give you my phone #. I tried to PM you but this new site layout is confusing me to no end.

Busyman

I have a set. We have been working on my friends GN and he asked me to sell them. I live in Antioch,IL so shipping will not be an issue. I can take detailed pics for you. The rims have Firehawk Indy tires on them and are in great shape. We also have the center caps and lugs but they are in rough shape. I would suggest new ones but I am picky like that. PM me and I will give you my phone #. I tried to PM you but this new site layout is confusing me to no end.

This Post is CLOSED

Thanks to all who responded!

I purchased the wheel set from "Busyman".
Super Knowledgeable & Nice Guy!

Thanks,
Dave