WS6 playin' games?

rpm ws6

i actually had a wet kit on it i think thats why it didnt melt anything because it cut the fuel off to the injectors but the fuel solinoid still recived fuel cause it ties into your fuel rail scared the hell out of me though:eek:

jetmech 4400lbs sounds to heavy in my opinon... Hell my buick full weight with the heavy ass stock rims and speakers and gas doesn't weigh no 4400lbs... I think the stock Formula coupes weigh like 3500 to 3600lbs... so add on an extra 200lbs at most for the convertible top... around 3800lbs at most I'd say... The Ford Lightnings weigh about 4300lbs, so there's no way in hell this Ram Air is heavier than that big ass truck.

Originally posted by jetmech
I have one question, how much does a 2001 trans am covert, ram air 6 speed weigh, my buddy has one and he says it weighs 4400lbs because the door says so.

The weight on the door is gross vehicle weight, which doesn't mean how much the car weighs--rather it's how much it will safely carry, including its own weight. That means if it weighs 3700 lbs, then it can carry another 700 lbs safely in the car--passengers, luggage, whatever.
Keith

Blackshoebox…I agree about what they seem to be lacking. If they had a bigger stick elsewhere, maybe they wouldn’t need the other stick!!! LOL… :D

Jetmech…There is no way in hell that his car weights 4400 pounds! Granted, mine isn’t a ‘vert, but it weighs 3800 to 3850 (depending on how much gas) with me in it. Minus 200 pounds for driver (me) = 3600 to 3650. And I have a lot of heavy suspension mods, so minus another 75 pounds or so and you’ve got 3525 to 3575. Now, add 200 for the ‘vert: ~3750. I guess if he weighs 650 pounds his race weight might be 4400. Tell him to lay off the desert!!! :eek:

2000ws6…Yeah, I guess running wet saved you. I just figured dry because most guys running wet are spraying 150+.