Would there be any interest in intake and exhaust flanges?

Timberwolf

I am designing a new intake manifold and maybe some headers while I am at it. I have a guy doing the flanges on a water jet cutting machine. Once the initial program is written, cutting more langes is fairly cheap.

Would anyone else be interested in some? I can get pricing form him tomorrow... I was thinking about ordering half a dozen sets at a time to see if there is any interest and going from there.

Post up if you'd have some interest or if you have any suggestions to incorporate into the design, etc

Thanks

Originally posted by Timberwolf
I am designing a new intake manifold and maybe some headers while I am at it. I have a guy doing the flanges on a water jet cutting machine. Once the initial program is written, cutting more langes is fairly cheap.

Would anyone else be interested in some? I can get pricing form him tomorrow... I was thinking about ordering half a dozen sets at a time to see if there is any interest and going from there.

Post up if you'd have some interest or if you have any suggestions to incorporate into the design, etc

Thanks
Race Jace sells 1/2 billet flanges --real nice..

Re: Re: Would there be any interest in intake and exhaust flanges?

Originally posted by BandAid≈
Race Jace sells 1/2 billet flanges --real nice..

oh ok, well I won't worry about exhaust flanges then. I don't see intake flanges on his site, so I'll still probably have some of those made.

Aluminum intake flanges... for production heads. I could get stage heads done too, but someone would need to provide me a gasket or somthign for a pattern.

Right now here's the pricing:

$25 per set for intake, $25 per set for exhaust. Valley cover would be an additional $15.

Anyone that wants a set, drop me a line at timberwolf@michiganspeed.com

nevermind on the thing in the parts for sale, I totally miss read what you were saying. I'd like it in mild steel because I can weld it and I can't weld aluminum. How much would you be charging for a set of .25" thick mild steel intake flanges and a valleypan for a production motor?

Thanks,