Would anyone be interested in a PNP AEM EMS for the GN?

Boost control and Traction control in a Gen7? I have installed plenty, I would love to know the secret command to access these!

Boost control and Traction control in a Gen7? I have installed plenty, I would love to know the secret command to access these!

Look over your software you will find it. Its in hiding. Accel does not call it either or. your pwm's can be used to control boost and you can use nitrous controls for traction. Not traction control as in wheel sensors etc. Kind of a monkey way to take hit off the tire by pulling timing or using rev limiter Etc. You an XFI guy?

Look over your software you will find it. Its in hiding. Accel does not call it either or. your pwm's can be used to control boost and you can use nitrous controls for traction. Not traction control as in wheel sensors etc. Kind of a monkey way to take hit off the tire by pulling timing or using rev limiter Etc. You an XFI guy?

Damn, here is a guy who has done his homework..... :cool:

True, I was just answering Reggie's question regarding something "in the middle".

But yes, the pro is a piggy back system, but in many ways mimics the functionality of the big end systems, including complete WBO2 tracking, and Speed Density, etc.

Sorry for the thread jacking.

Dave I want to put a turbo 6 motor in a 82 to 92 Camaro body. I need a daily driver to go from Temecula to San Diego. I think I can get 30 mpg on the freeway with it, which would be better than the 18 I get in the Expedition (long story). That is of course IF I can keep my foot out of it.

So I am looking for a system to be used on a street car, and has the capability of the LS ECMs. I dont know if that exists but this is all a what if exercise at this point.

I know I can pick up a high mileage Camaro for $1000 bucks or less and do what I want with it. The wish list is as follows:

Buick motor
stock crank,stock rods, forged pistons
iron heads maybe aluminum
pocket port and polish on the heads and intake
mild cam
66 dual bb turbo or smaller; injectors to match
Intercooler will be a custom deal

200R4 trans
9X11 lock up converter 2800 to 3000 rpm stall

17 inch Vette wheels on it

Rear end has to be beefed up
Brake upgrade maybe

Like I said, an exercise in my head and that is all so far. ;)

Hi Reggie

Send me an email, or PM, and I'll be more than happy to give some info on the Translator Pro and it's amazing capabilities!!!
I don't want to hi-jack their thread here.