wot miss studder?

I would not recommend trying to make your own wires!! Unless of course you're VERY good at it with lot's of experience. Get a good set of custom wires from a vendor that are proven.

What plugs? What gap??

I would not recommend trying to make your own wires!! Unless of course you're VERY good at it with lot's of experience. Get a good set of custom wires from a vendor that are proven.

What plugs? What gap??
It dosnt seem like rocket science when it comes to making the wires,unless im missing something.I purchased a real good set of crimpers,wire and hardware.The custom set of wires I have run the exact same way.
The plugs are ngk ur5 part #2771 @a tight 40gap.

If you switch ignition back to stock and it still does the same thing I would be taking a close look at the cam and crank sensors

Did a leakdown test today.All good.
Going to throw my other stock ignition and coil on tomorrow and see if that helps.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Put the old stock ignition and a 14.99 set of autozone wires that you put your own ends on and it ran perfect!
Now to see if its the coil or tr-6.

Purchased a new coil today,it ran with a high rpm miss still..Put stock ign/coil and its perfect.
So bob has offered to check it out,ill report back soon.

Ive ran the stock ignition for the last month without a hiccup.
Bob bench tested my tr6 and sent it back and said their isn't anything wrong with it.
I put it back on my car and its still missing.Put the stock back on ..perfect.
Ive got some real good logs here, of both stock ignition on it and with the tr6.ive got 2 different coils for the tr6.one brand new.
I also switched the rev limiters to 8000 and also cut the trigger wire I had running to switch.
Any ideas.
With the tr6 log you cant miss seeing the rpm at wot missing.

Attachments

• stock coil1.dat
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • stock coil2.dat
    210 KB · Views: 63
  • TR6.dat
    790 KB · Views: 58
  • TR62nd.dat
    1 MB · Views: 53
Make sure your cam sensor is set dead on . I was having issues similar to yours and it was due to the cam sensor . Make sure your not getting to much play on the reluctor wheel due to a worn cam gear .

Make sure your cam sensor is set dead on . I was having issues similar to yours and it was due to the cam sensor . Make sure your not getting to much play on the reluctor wheel due to a worn cam gear .
I did have an issue like that way back,these tr6's are very sensitive to that setting.
But everything is sweet now.

Sounds like you have a leak somewhere. Check all your hose's and your hose clamp's because when I ran into this issue it was just a matter of a leak messing with the A/F ratio's causing the stumbling.