wot miss studder?

greeneyegi

Car runs great around town idle etc.On my way back from a 2 hour drive I got on it , all the sudden it feels like @ wot its missing .like its not smooth anymore.i checked the hoses.
here is a log.maybe I just don't see the issue.thanks guys
ive got the boost turned down till I figure out the issue.
no power at all.

Attachments

• 1.014.dat
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
im 99.99% positive its not mechanical issue.
Thats not this cars MO.Its everything else.

Could be spark blowing out under boost. What plugs you run?
I dont think so.Never done it before.iI have tr-6,ive ran 28# before @35 on the plugs.
im using resistor type ngk that eric recomended.
im going to pull the plugs to see.i was hoping my log would show something that my untrained eyes didnt see.

Today I went for a ride and it just falls flat on its face with a loud backfire through the air filter.Can someone look at my log to see if its something im missing?Plugs look real good,
Runs great unless I wot.
thank you

Sounds like a cam sensor issue. Have you checked the cam sensor wheel or tried giving it a little turn?

I'll take a look at the log a little later when I get by a pc.

Sounds like a cam sensor issue. Have you checked the cam sensor wheel or tried giving it a little turn?

I'll take a look at the log a little later when I get by a pc.
I was having issues with it starting after warm,i advanced it a bit and the starting issue went away.Tis issue started @ like a little miss up top,but turned into a pop and slams you forward as hard as it slams you in the seat.Ive got the tr6,i used the tac to put it advance just a bit.

I can't see the log or your sig on my phone but what MAF are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FWIW.......I had that very issue you describe about 3-4 yrs ago. The car and a little miss/hic up at FT in 3-4th gear. Decided to yank the AC'S out installed NGK's.........problem solved

FWIW.......I had that very issue you describe about 3-4 yrs ago. The car and a little miss/hic up at FT in 3-4th gear. Decided to yank the AC'S out installed NGK's.........problem solved
That's what I'm running,I messed up my spark plug wires while taking then off.ordered new tool and ends.going to make a new set and report back after I put then on.

That's what I'm running,I messed up my spark plug wires while taking then off.ordered new tool and ends.going to make a new set and report back after I put then on.

UPDATE.....
after doing compression check,I messed up a spark plug wire.I bought the accel tool and ends and Taylor Wire.made a new set
Took it for a ride and it's back to running perfect.
Guessing that my wires had a bad end.I use a liberal amount Of die electric grease but it seems to tear them apart anyways.
Thanks guys!

UPDATE.....
after doing compression check,I messed up a spark plug wire.I bought the accel tool and ends and Taylor Wire.made a new set
Took it for a ride and it's back to running perfect.
Guessing that my wires had a bad end.I use a liberal amount Of die electric grease but it seems to tear them apart anyways.
Thanks guys!

Nope its back,i don't know where to start but as soon as 10-15psi it starts breaking up.brand new set of plugs and wires.