WOT 02 readings on LC1 ?????

onefastgn

I just changes the LB's to 140 on the scan master to get 3rd and 4th gear 02's to read 10.3-10.5 in 3rd gear on my LC1 at WOT that's 9.2% richer. I'm running Turbo Tweaks chip with my combo below on E-85. I just want to make sure 10.3-10.5 are a good safe reading. I've heard that 10.8 to 11.5 is good also. I would think 11.5 might be on the edge to much for me. My scan master was reading 808 with 0 knock. It was pulling like a fright train:D
Thanks

Leaner is meaner but Richer is safer. Your better off to keep it a little rich. 10.8 or so is good. If you find the car leaning back out on it's own, your fuel pump is not keeping up.

Leaner is meaner but Richer is safer. Your better off to keep it a little rich. 10.8 or so is good. If you find the car leaning back out on it's own, your fuel pump is not keeping up.

So 10.3 to 10.5 is real safe i take it? and going up to 11.5 would be leaning it out? Just checking I've read so much that i'm not sure anymore which way is lean.Thanks

So 10.3 to 10.5 is real safe i take it? and going up to 11.5 would be leaning it out? Just checking I've read so much that i'm not sure anymore which way is lean.Thanks

Yep, thats right. The lower the number is richer.

HTH

Thanks Rick.;) That's also @ 25lbs of boost. Looks like both pumps are keeping up. now i just need to check the duty cycle of the injectors. At least i have some piece of mind with no knock at WOT and safe numbers.