World's fastest electric dragster and electric drag bike

OCC ran 7.469@177 mph on Electric Drag Bike

I saw this episode last night.

Orange County Choppers, the custom motorcycle shop, announces today that it has broken the previously held quarter-mile record for a battery-powered motorcycle. The historical accomplishment was recorded at Virginia
Orange County Choppers and Lawless Industries recently broke the quarter-mile record for a battery-powered motorcycle with the Lawless Electric Drag Bike.Motorsports Park located near Petersburg, VA on September 24, 2010. Legendary drag racer Larry ‘Spiderman’ McBride rode the 363 volt, 4000 amp electric bike to a 7.469, 177 miles per hour quarter-mile pass shattering the existing world record of 7.82 seconds at 168 mph. The Lawless Electric Drag Bike will be featured in an episode of American Chopper tonight, Thursday, October 7 at 9PM ET/PT on TLC.

I saw this episode last night.

Orange County Choppers, the custom motorcycle shop, announces today that it has broken the previously held quarter-mile record for a battery-powered motorcycle. The historical accomplishment was recorded at Virginia
Orange County Choppers and Lawless Industries recently broke the quarter-mile record for a battery-powered motorcycle with the Lawless Electric Drag Bike.Motorsports Park located near Petersburg, VA on September 24, 2010. Legendary drag racer Larry ‘Spiderman’ McBride rode the 363 volt, 4000 amp electric bike to a 7.469, 177 miles per hour quarter-mile pass shattering the existing world record of 7.82 seconds at 168 mph. The Lawless Electric Drag Bike will be featured in an episode of American Chopper tonight, Thursday, October 7 at 9PM ET/PT on TLC.

Yeah, i watched that show last night it was great!!

I was cracking up when the guys from the shop tried riding the electric powered dragster and bikes.

The one guy said after he came back from riding the bike "he needed to go change his boxers" :D

Thats pretty sweet! Its cool you really only hear the sound of the tires tryin to get traction.