Woodward Dream Cruise

trip

15k all original 87 GN
Are there any buick people that meet up for the Woodward cruise? On the 18the August? Just seeing if I should make the drive over,

I am always there

However, this year will be my first with the GN! I can't wait! We should setup a meet somewhere Friday night.........

Id be coming over from Ontario, So Im not sure where a good place would be to meet up, If you guys have any suggestions on were to meet up, I would be interested in that,

Last year we had 50 cars at the Moose Preserve restaurant out on N. Woodward on Wednesday evening. It was awesome.

Don`t know if there will be any Saturday get togethers, but the Wed event is worth the trip!

Brian

Are there any buick people that meet up for the Woodward cruise? On the 18the August? Just seeing if I should make the drive over,

Are you in Windsor? There are usually 4 or 5 of us that go over on the Wed night. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll see if were all going this year.

Dan

cruise

Last year we had 50 cars at the Moose Preserve restaurant out on N. Woodward on Wednesday evening. It was awesome.

Don`t know if there will be any Saturday get togethers, but the Wed event is worth the trip!

Brian
Brian, is the Wed event on this year? I haven't heard. I'd go again for sure! Dave

Dave, we (Michigan Buick Turbo Club) are in contact with the Moose Preserve to see if we can use their lot again. I will check with the club secretary and see if any plans have been made.

Chris, would be cool if you could make it down. :)

Dave, we (Michigan Buick Turbo Club) are in contact with the Moose Preserve to see if we can use their lot again. I will check with the club secretary and see if any plans have been made.

Chris, would be cool if you could make it down. :)

Bill, will there be room for a Syclone? :D

Tim, I don't see why not :)

I have actually never made it to one of these gatherings so I am definitely not the best spokesperson, I am just in the loop with the Moose Preserve as far as securing a spot to park.

Yes I am from Windsor, If you guys are all going to go over send me a PM with some info and we'll go from there, thanks guys

I'll be there! I'm coming from grand Rapids. Been there the last three years.This will be my second with the GN.I never did get to meet up with anyone from this website YET
I have been chasing down small problems with it the last two weeks or so.
I'll keep an eye out on here for more info.
Mart

I'll be at the Wednesday event filming ya'll pulling out onto Woodward, so be sure to smile for the camera! And make sure your car does "something" too ;) :biggrin: (I won't say what) when you pull out! As if you guys don't do it already anyways...... :eek: :cool:

I'll be there. this will be my 3rd time, and it's always a great time. tons of REALLY smart people there. I learn soo much every time i go. the place is I believe on the ne corner of W square lake road (19 mile road) and woodward. There was nothing but rows of turbo buicks there, and I almost fainted when I pulled up. I thought I died and went to heaven.

Im going Ill be there sat. Id like to make it wed. but the middle of the week sucks for me. My plate reads 6PAK2GO if you wanna say hi, Marty. PS Im taking the DR off for the trip so dont ask for a race.

Me and the girlfriend want to go down on friday, but we are up in the air on weather we will be able to find a room somewhere for the night.
Race?? I don't think my car is in top tune YET. A few minor setbacks, three tries to fix a leaking oil pump, 2nd NEW hydroboost units in one week.
I was out trying to tune it by my self last night. I made a couble of hard runs while trying to record them with t-link, and the harness unhooked on both runs leaving me with no info. and I don/t know anyone around here to help me tune it.
I thought I broke it last night !!! Turns out I must have melted my newly run vac lines on the firewall.
I'll keep an eye out for you folks. I'll be in a 84 with the cracked front fillers!!
(thanks to some old gawker in a suburban---I found them when I got home.
Marty

A buch of us meet around 13 1/2 and woodward. At wooward brake and muffler. Give me a call when some of you guys get into town: 248-640-7249.

Is Wednesday on..........

Is the wed. meet a go? I just found out I will be working in Jackson on wed. Ill have to trailer the Buick because I have to have my work truck so dont give me any crap about the trailer queen....lol. Let me know..