Wont Spool

screwdriver

Addicted to Speed
Ok i cant think of what it is. Ive checked all the vacume lines and i dont have any visible exaust leaks, but the car will only spool up to a pound and with the 49 it use to go to 6? I dont get it??

Do you mean when foot-braking it or at all times? My car used to only get a few pounds when foot-stalling, but I think it was because of the race chip. It ran very rich on the bottom end. When I raced it at the track my only time I could only get 3 pounds on the launch. Then it would only get up to 5 psi until about the middle of second gear. Then it would come alive and act like it should. Needless to say I only ran 14s to 15s that night. This was with some Xylene and very old slicks and very heavy rims. BTW, one of my probs was the usual manifold cracks on both headers. All is fixed now, but haven't got the car back to test it yet.

The headers are only 2 1/2 years old and havent been run that hard there arnt any leaks and its only when i hold break. it spools up fine from a stop with no break at the begining of second its at 10lb.

Nope but i do have internet access over here what do you think of a 3" ss mease performance down pipe for 300 with 400 miles on it?