Won't shift at WOT TTA

fl89tta

I have a TTA. Just had the tranny rebuilt, when I first got it out of shop it shift perfect. About 2-3 months later, it stopped shifting at WOT. I dont have a rev limiter so, I pretty much screwed up motor(strecthed timing chain). Took it back to shop, they thought it was the band, changed that nothing. But it shifts fine at mild to normal acceleration. But I get on it, I have to let off to shift, if Not I'll peg the tach. Any Ideas and info really appreciated.

Will it not shift out of any gear at WOT? Or just just certain gears, say the 2-3 shift? Do you have a shift kit installed? What brand, that may be the problem. Let us know.

fl89tta said:
I have a TTA. Just had the tranny rebuilt, when I first got it out of shop it shift perfect. About 2-3 months later, it stopped shifting at WOT. I dont have a rev limiter so, I pretty much screwed up motor(strecthed timing chain). Took it back to shop, they thought it was the band, changed that nothing. But it shifts fine at mild to normal acceleration. But I get on it, I have to let off to shift, if Not I'll peg the tach. Any Ideas and info really appreciated.

George and myself same problem from 1-2 shift,still havn't figured mine out yet. :(

mike