Wiring problems

Jeremy0726

I have an 87 gn that started out with a blown fuel pump fuse. Started by unplugging the connector by the tank, then the connector by the fuse box and then the relay and still blew the fuse until i unplugged the ecm. i plugged all of it back in and put in a new fuse and it was fine and the fuse did not blow. But now i noticed that the volt, oil, brake , seat belt and turn indicators don't work. I have checked and i have power to the instrument cluster and have check the wires to alt and oil press switch and they check good. I am guessing it has something to do with the c100 conector going threw the firewall but i have had it apart several times and everthing looks good no corosion or burnt connections. Now all of the sudden the fuel pump quits again but no blown fuse and no power to the relay. I am hoping someone can help me out with this mess.

Yes i am still running a stock fuel pump relay. eveythin on the car is still oringinal or oem replacement.

Help the guy out!!!! Tell him what type of relay and where he can get one to upgrade!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner