wiring help

trbojo

'Stang Stinger
anyone have a schematic with a good view of the tcc sol fuse circuit? I tried gnttype but its hard to read. fuse keeps blowing and ive looked at everything obvious. it affects the ac clutch to... 86 gn.

I don't have one on hand but anytime I need wiring diagrams my local parts store can print them off I think they get them from shop key or Mitchell on demand

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Get under the car and look straight up at the steering column where it meets the firewall. You'll notice the screws that hold the base of the column are pointed where they poke through the firewall. The upper right screw points RIGHT AT the wiring harness and can poke through insulation at the oddest times.

The fix is to back that screw out and cut the sharp tip off.

Years ago, I went round and round trying to figure out why my car would blow that fuse at random times extremely often but the meter would never show a problem.

Let me know if this PDF file for 87'GN helps you out

Attachments

• Buick TCC,AC,Control Prin.pdf
    673.6 KB · Views: 65
gnonyx-perfect....I need a few more if you have. 1- underhood relay identification 2- fuse box 3- power distribution. also, do you know if anyone makes an overlay for the fuse box? a lot of the lettering on mine is worn off. thanks a lot for the help!

I don't have an issue making these prints for you, but I have to find them on the GN manual and print it out and then have my printer scan, and convert them into PDF files and then send them to my laptop.
It seems you might need an GN manual and this link you can download it free.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/service-manual.395266/page-2

This next one is Toms T-Type web site, and if you email him he can mail you his 2 Diagnostic Manuals on CD for a fairly good price. I received this CD from him years back, and one of the diagnostic print I made a copy of is one I sent to you already.
http://www.tomsttype.com/html/support_faqs.html

If for some reason you still need Diagnostic Prints please let me know I will try to dig them up for you.

thanks again for your help. I have no problem paying a reasonable fee for CLEAR readable prints. ive seen a lot that even if you enlarge are very hard to read.

Here's the fuse panel layout ... fuse block.jpg