winshield decal

turbojenni

i'm looking for a reasonably priced winshield decal.i called phoenix graphics and they wanted $69.99 plus $8 shipping does anybody know of a cheaper source? thanks for the help

do you have a link to them? do they have the full windsheild decal???

otherwise... unless you can find a nos one somewhere. john's performance has been trying to get the ok from gm for a few years now about reporducing them :(

just letting yall know i ordered my windsheild decals today from phoenix. they told me they are licensed by gm to reproduce these decals so they should be exact duplicates. i'll post up again when they arrive to let you guys know how they turn out!

ps - if phoenix is licensed to repro these, why is john having such a hard time with gm?

next on the list - new upholstry for the front seats!

Are those decals gonna have 500 written on each side of pontiac? The description just said 1 "Pontiac" winshield decal.

My car doesnt have the windshield decal on it anymore but I can see where it use to be. Below the big pontiac it looks like there use to be Indianapolis written below it. I've never noticed this on another car, any idea?

yes - on each side of the "pointiac" there are indy 500 decals. they are included with the windsheild decal.

i called phoenix on the phone to place my order so i could ask that question. the $69 price is for (2) indy 500 decals and the PONTIAC.

the door decals can be bought seperatly also, or you can buy 5 decals as a kit.

the door decals are cheaper from johns performance $49.95 http://secure.johnsperformance.com/images/large/large-doordecal.jpg these are much more expensive from phoenix graphix i think they wanted $149 or $189 for the door decals and window banner. i was looking for just the window sticker seperately as my car already has the door decals but for $69 plus $8 shipping my car won't be any faster. maybe i would buy one for $ 30 but i don't need it $77 worth

if some one sends me a good pic i can make them. i have worked at a sign shop for 4 years.