winaldl

MistaScott

Abnormally Aspirated
Does anyone know what data is still wrong in the winaldl calculation?

I think knock has been corrected but I don't think 02s or MATs have. Does anyone have a conversion from raw data for the MAT?

Thanks.

Id like to know too! The knock retard seems to work as near as I can tell. But I'm getting o2's in the .9's just driving around slowly. Do I need a new sensor or not?

My WinALDL O2's were a little off but not by far. I have since switch to Direct Scan. My MAF temp was way off with WinALDL.

I had .9's too with WINALDL. DS nevers shows them that high.

I exchanged emails a couple of times with the programmer. I think the product is this way and won't change. It was great in the beginning and saved me some money. The more I learned, the more I wanted DS.

I know o2 and MAT are off but those are the only two. Knock retard was corrected but still differs from the Scanmaster calculation slightly. No one knows which one is right and they are so similar it doesn't matter (<1 degree off).

If the o2s are in the .900s then likely it's the winaldl. I believe the conversion factor is

winaldl number X .882 = correct o2.

You can go into Excel and correct the whole table at once.

I don't know what several things mean such as "DRP occured" or what the "rich/lean" number means.