WinALDL Now Suports Turbo Buick

JaBot, are you using this? I presume from the quick look at this that you would use this to read all the parameters of the engine?
Is it easy to setup? Let me know in a private message if you like.

paul

I havn't used it yet, i'm waiting for the transister and resister from mail order.
It's basically just a scan tool like an OTC or a Snap on scanner just in the computer. There really is nothing to set up besides making the cable.
I also plan on using it to tune my 84 s10 with a tpi in it.

JaBot,

I take it these parts are not a Radio Shack (or the like) stock item?

paul

Radioshack should have them, I just ordered them with some other stuff I was ordering.

I was gonna try it with my T-Link cable, but the battery's deader than dirt. Gonna switch from this high dollar Genesis that lasted 1 year to a Walmart $30 throwaway... That way I can buy half a dozen and get 3 - 4 years out of each and with a pro-rated warranty to boot!

Later!

_

It won't work S10... totally different interface circuitry and concept of signal processing.

BTW, look for something new in TurboLink land in the next couple weeks ... that's all I can say!

:D

So Ken, are you saying I should wait a couple of weeks before ordering my TLINK?

paul

Nope. What's coming out will depend on current hardware and I'll take care of previous customers (as always).

The new stuff will co-exist with the current version (at least for awhile).

Come on now, don't leave us hanging. I was going to get a DirectScan soon,but now may wait because I'm curious about what is coming out.

I would also like to know what is coming down the pike with
T-LINK? I am still debating between tlink & d/s.
Ken, help me decide.

paul

Nope. What's coming out will depend on current hardware and I'll take care of previous customers (as always).

Ken,

After doing some research on tuning s/w I was planning on purchasing a copy of tubo-link with the boost sense. If I order now I will get the upgrade for free?

Also what's the 3 bar map sensor for?

Regards,
Frank