Win a 1/18 display case ! JDRF !

Just got 10 more from GNRick. at 190 10 more and I will go buy another 100 worth of shoes! Thanks guys !!!!!!!

Reaper x5
SGrim x5
Rare91 x5
Chopped39 x5
Clark6 x1
Otto x5
GNeric x10
GNRick x2

Just got another 20 from the Lee's and do not want to be in the drawing. God bless you guys! I am about to transfer it again and it should be in the bank by the time we get back to town. Going on vacation tomorrow for a couple of days finally. First one me and my wife have been able to take in forever!!!!! When I go back to work monday there will be another 100 going up on the wall !!!!!! Thanks to everyone and we still have a little bit of time left Daniel Ray

going to check and make sure it got to me today, hopefully I will be putting another 110.00 worth up today on the window !!!!! I also put on a car show at the store on the 18th grilling hot dogs, 50 50 drawing, cake sale, etc. We raised 629.00 !!!!!!!!!! Not to mention we had a blast ! Thanks guys ! I have to leave again :mad: to go to more training tomorrow and will be back thursday night. Here is a few pics of the car show though, Thanks again Daniel Ray

Attachments

• 63072_161988690484997_100000216012809_573978_643724_n.jpg
    63072_161988690484997_100000216012809_573978_643724_n.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 149
  • ca3.JPG
    ca3.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 145
  • car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 158
  • car.JPG
    car.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 147
PS due to me having to be out of town for training tuesday -thursday evening I am going to run this till friday morning. Please be in by 10AM east I will draw a winner and let you know who is getting a nice case mailed to them !!!!!!! Daniel Ray

Leaving out in a little while but wanted to get these up first. Thanks everyone !!!!!!!! Daniel Ray
ps The big gold shoe is worth 50, the silvers are 25 each and the red is 5 each

Attachments

• shoe.jpg
    shoe.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 138
  • slip.jpg
    slip.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 142
  • window.jpg
    window.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 137
Ok I do not have some fancy dancy computer program to pick a winner with so I did it old school. I wrote everyone down on pieces of paper however many times you entered and cut them up. Put them in a bucket and shook the HECK out of it , closed my eyes, reached in and pulled the winnerl The winner is

GNRick

Shoot me your address and I will get it boxed up over the weekend and send it out to you. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!! Daniel Ray

Daniel, I said it before but it's worth repeating. God Bless you for doing this when you don't even have a child who is diabetic. Before my daughter got it, I was clueless. Our JDRF walk in Portland is tomorrow, and people like you and those who donated give kids like my daughter hope for a cure and faith in humanity. Peace.

Rhett, When it comes to kids it really makes me go beyond the norm to help them. My wife's mom died from diabetes. Its a HORRIBLE thing to live with and I hope they find a cure one day for this ! I do not think there is anyone in the world that doesn't know someone or have someone in thier family that is fighting this. Between this and the car show I put on I personally raised over 850 for JDRF and my stores total was a little over 3400 raised for them. Pretty good for the little town I live in . Not bragging !!! Just proud we were able to help and wish I could have done more ! God bless everyone that got in on this drawing here !!!!!!!!! FAST WITH CLASS !!!!! You guys ROCK! Daniel Ray

Rick got your address, I will holler at you monday night when I get it shipped off to you ! I hope you enjoy it and when you get a model in it you will LOVE it turned on and lit up at night. It looks killer in the dark !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy ! Daniel Ray

Rhett, When it comes to kids it really makes me go beyond the norm to help them. My wife's mom died from diabetes. Its a HORRIBLE thing to live with and I hope they find a cure one day for this ! I do not think there is anyone in the world that doesn't know someone or have someone in thier family that is fighting this. Between this and the car show I put on I personally raised over 850 for JDRF and my stores total was a little over 3400 raised for them. Pretty good for the little town I live in . Not bragging !!! Just proud we were able to help and wish I could have done more ! God bless everyone that got in on this drawing here !!!!!!!!! FAST WITH CLASS !!!!! You guys ROCK! Daniel Ray
I am sorry to hear about your wife's mom. It is something I may have to face someday with my daughter, but hope springs because of people with CLASS.

Rick got the case today safe and sound without UPS breaking anything ! Was worried to death they would tear it up lol. I am happy as a clam now ! Hope you enjoy it for a long time Rick !!!!