Will it be a Boy or Girl?!?!

It's too bad you weren't there for the activities, could have used you I know!!! :cool: :biggrin:

Yeah, we weren't planning on another right now but that's cool we are very happy. I actually am pretty happy, my boys are great but it will be cool to have a Daddy's little girl around! I seriously hope she looks like Mom and not me!

The first ultra sound of our second boy was of his penis. No joke, that's what they sent us home with. It stood out more than the profile of his face. Like any proud parent, it was hung on the fridge door for all to see. I guess when it looks like a third leg... that's what you get a picture of.

CONGRAT'S!!!!!!!

will be praying for your family's heatlh and HAPPINESS!!!!

Keep us up to date JD!!!

Thanks Jd, seeing as how you have some experience with this, maybe you can give me some pointers!

Yeah after that night out I really hope she doesn't look like you...

OBTW, What did the wife say?? lol

She said if I didn't straighten up she would do the same to the other one! :eek: :eek:

Can't let anyone mess with my crew chief! :p

When you text me today " It's a Girl " I thought she was already here! anyway, Congrats buddy... ;)

Scot W.

congrats on your addition

at least she'll have 2 big brothers to watchout for her and toughen her up. Trust me, my wife was raised with 5 brothers and she'll box if she has to. Love the scrappyness, but regardless it's a double edged sword, if you have boys or girls. Either way you can be a grandparent, so congrats and good luck, i couple of big thorny bushes planeted now will slow down any romeo's.

Congrats Adam! Glad to see everythings going good with you. Go ahead and put some razor wire around the top of your fence and you'll have it covered

at least she'll have 2 big brothers to watchout for her and toughen her up. Trust me, my wife was raised with 5 brothers and she'll box if she has to. Love the scrappyness, but regardless it's a double edged sword, if you have boys or girls. Either way you can be a grandparent, so congrats and good luck, i couple of big thorny bushes planeted now will slow down any romeo's.

The words Claymore Antipersonel Landmine comes to mind! :wink: :cool:

Congrats Adam! Glad to see everythings going good with you. Go ahead and put some razor wire around the top of your fence and you'll have it covered

Thanks Taylor, how's the car coming haven't seen any updates???