Will have fresh tranny/convertor combo in Reynolds

Beamer

An FYI if you are looking for a tranny, this is great package for a street car with an occasional track use...

I have a freshly rebuilt by Lonnie Deers of Extreme Automatics 200-4R, original BRF valve body tranny with a stage right brake and a Texas Art Carr 10" NL converter to sell.

There was slippage observed after installing my 112 roller setup, so I installed my tranny that I had set up for my 1972 Suncoupe and sent this to Lonnie. Lonnie discovered an incorrectly installed valve or something like that. He went through it thoroughly and it is ready to go with the 10" Art Carr converter with stamping of "AC-16930" on it. It is around a 3200 stall, and it worked very well with my PT-54 turbo. It has a stage right trans brake installed and launches very nicely. When draining the fluid, there was no metal in it, Only burnt. It will be at the buyers optioin to have the converter flushed. It has been completely drained, by recommendation of Lonnie. He stated that it would be added insurance for a flushing.

I decided that my Suncoupe does not need an O/D tranny in it. The TH400 works perfectly fine and this can be used behind a turbo car so much better.

This is a great, ready to install package for a low 11 or high 10 second car. The tranny appeared to have Art Carr internals from the original build prior to my purchase of the car. Not billit parts, but highly expected to be all hardened heavy duty hard parts.

I can get more information from Lonnie if requested, or you can contact him as well to inquire. Just PM me and I will give you my name to ask him about.

I will take $1800 for the combination and prefer to keep them together. It is a nice package that works nicely together with a medium size turbo. If anyone is interested, I can take pics for you and send.

This is a freshly rebuilt BRF tranny and no core fee with this deal. A transbrake can be a real fun tool for massive burnouts also, it is not only for launching at the track...

Thanks for any and all interest,
Mike

A slight bump TTT ...

Anyone interested or know of someone?

This is a complete package ready to install and fill with fluids. (maybe a converter flush if desired... Like I said, no metal in pan, only burnt fluid)

This would be an awesome street tranny for playing and showing off with the brake. I would feel very comfortable on the track with a low 11 to a high 10 second car with it.

Thanks in advance for any considerations...

Mike

Bump TTT

I still have the tranny if anyone else is interested.

I have a couple just wanting the tranny, but prefer to sell the combo.

Please no low-balling. This is a $2500 + combination, and will make a nice package for many cars.

Mike