Wifes car going threw Frame off

smoke20

Well after having her cooling system gaining pressure to come out of the cap I took engine out and doing a frame off. Engine is out at Kenny Duttweiler's to get a new TA enginge built and get rid of the 109 block, But I want a answer of whats wrong!

DSC_3578.jpg

DSC_3577.jpg

DSC_3576.jpg

DSC_3575.jpg

DSC_3581.jpg

DSC_3581.jpg

DSC_3580.jpg

DSC_3582.jpg

DSC_3583.jpg

Took to My wifes work to get Blasted and coated turned around in 8 hours best part was Free

DSC_3615.jpg

soon I will get time to get susp in

I want to do that to my car so bad.

What did you coat the frame with?

Was done is gloss black powder coat. Last time I had the body off i used POR 15, way nicer now. She loves it.
P
If u need help after this one is done bring it up. Takes a hour or two to pull body off.

Was done is gloss black powder coat. Last time I had the body off i used POR 15, way nicer now. She loves it.
P
If u need help after this one is done bring it up. Takes a hour or two to pull body off.

O man, I would love to do that. I have all the new body bushings already.

Did you do any reinforcements to the trailing mounts?

O man, I would love to do that. I have all the new body bushings already.

Did you do any reinforcements to the trailing mounts?

No mine I boxed the frame and reinforced everything! I have to keep telling myself its the wife's car

hello; Pretty cool and I guess practice makes perfect as you've already had the body off before. I've never done that before but with a set up like yours it would make it easier.
There's alot of knowledge there also and I'm sure you've been around cars awhile. Great job and the car looks mint.
IBBY

the way you removed the frame you made it look so easy,if i lived near you i would have you do my car nice shop.

12 foot cealings heated floors. My wife made me humid it so i was home more. As for the impact works great use more than my air 3/8

That's an awesome garage. Great choice on the engine builder too. Any more info on the motor build? Keep the pics and updates coming. Looks great.

Peter

That's an awesome garage. Great choice on the engine builder too. Any more info on the motor build? Keep the pics and updates coming. Looks great.

Peter

engine is going to be a TA block and heads. forged crank, eagle rods. all stock lenghs, 3.940 pistons. new cam, ported stock intake, 6265 PTE turbo, PTE front mount cooler, 120lb Injectors, E85, FAST XFI tuned by KENNY

engine is going to be a TA block and heads. forged crank, eagle rods. all stock lenghs, 3.940 pistons. new cam, ported stock intake, 6265 PTE turbo, PTE front mount cooler, 120lb Injectors, E85, FAST XFI tuned by KENNY
hello; With that engine work maybe you should of reinforced the wifes car.
IBBY