Wierd WOT no shift issue???

I had a few minutes so I decided to hook the laptop up and set the rev limiter to 6200. I either have a software issue or a ton of interference. I kept getting kicked off just sitting there with the car running plus when I went in to the VE tables and AFR tables half the information was missing. Well actually the VE tables we blank. So I shut the car of and connected again just key on and everything was there.

I ran it up 5200 ish in 2nd and it went fine. Then WOT from 2nd to 3rd and it shifted with no issues around 5500 rpm on the tach. I guess I need to set the limiter 500 rpm above my limit???? Wasn't so last year which has me scratching my head?

I did get kicked off the PL about 4 times during this drive. Any spirited driving shuts it down the recording. If I just cruise it's fine.

Going to pull the ecm and make sure the PL is tight etc. Still waiting for my resister racing plugs and I'll check in to better wires. Other than that the cars running good now. Just need some cooler weather. Thanks for all the help.

ok, i was just making sure you adjusted them for preload and not the feeler gauge lash way.

It's sounding more like an electrical issue, either RF interference, or a loose connection at the Powerlogger...

I wouldn't do anything else until you change the plugs back to resistor type plugs. Non-resistor plugs have caused your exact issue many times.

Ok sounds good to me. What about my rev limiter issue? Why do I need to set it at 6200 rpm to get the car to shift at 5500 rpm? Plugs causing that as well?

Ok sounds good to me. What about my rev limiter issue? Why do I need to set it at 6200 rpm to get the car to shift at 5500 rpm? Plugs causing that as well?
Wait til you have the resistor type plugs installed and then you can grab some more data showing exactly where it's shifting in a datalog that isn't crashing on you.

I suspect the powerlogger will show a higher RPM than your tach. I would trust the powerlogger.

Hopefully we'll have some better weather coming up. I'm slammed the rest of this month but I'll be ready for Fall weather. I still can't spool this pig on the brake so I'll see what I can do in the tune or I'll be making some changes. 1.9 60's ain't gettin it.

Basically no boost. As soon as I felt boost start creeping I got pushed though the light. From then on I just held the best I could and left on maybe 2 psi?? The car did 7.4 at 94 with an average of 16 psi with a 1.9 if I remember right.

Are you running the s10 wheel cylinders, soft long shoes and line lock?

No, I've only been at the track once with the new set up. I've heard about the brake mods etc but haven't dived into it yet.