Wideband sensor

Where is the best location for the sensor? Preturbo or down pipe ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Must be after the turbo. Wideband sensors can not deal with high pressure like we have in the headers in front of the turbo. The heat would also kill it.

the sensors are self-heated. further away from the turbo is better. I think 18" or so is recommended. Mine is really far away from the turbine, under the car in the test pipe.

That's a good chip I run one on my blue car.

Use the chip programmable parameters for WOT fueling to tune to your desired A/F target. No closed loop feedback control for the wideband on that chip but that's OK. It still works great.
Yea I really like theTT thanks Eric, and thank you for your input BEATAV8

Must be after the turbo. Wideband sensors can not deal with high pressure like we have in the headers in front of the turbo. The heat would also kill it.

the sensors are self-heated. further away from the turbo is better. I think 18" or so is recommended. Mine is really far away from the turbine, under the car in the test pipe.
Ok cool. So running the test pipe open wont effect the sensor readings? Even during lite throttle

is anybody running the plx dm6? what do you think about it and the gauge setup, does it have record for wot data review, and hi-low warnings etc.

Only one I would ever buy AFX
Innovate suck with race gas on the street okay
AFX_unit.jpg

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/products/performance/afx.asp
Does this product have data logging for wot playback

I have that unit wired into my power logger, it works great! (2 years, used C16 & 91& Alky)

Ok cool. So running the test pipe open wont effect the sensor readings? Even during lite throttle

should work OK as long as the sensor sees all of the exhaust flow. wouldn't mount the sensor downstream of the cutout.

Got the plx in Friday, so far I'm liking it, especially the multi gauge