Wideband Issue!

edv2

SPOOLIN' NO FOOLIN'
I have an lc-1 on my car which i run through power logger and is calibrated showing me about 10.9-11.2 AFR.I also have a LM-1 kit,which i use the same sensor with when recalibrated to the sensor shows 9.4-9.6 AFR.Which is more accuratre and why do they differ?I am running race fuel (110) and only have about 2 hours on the sensor.Innovative's site is down so I'm hoping I can get some answers here!The narrow band is showing 800-816 while this is going on.Thanks guys.

Do you have the Powerlogger setting correct for the wideband you are using?
Where is the controller mounted for the LC-1.

Always trust the sensor and meter that came with it first for calibration. The PL is external and has to be calibrated to the other device.

I would trust the LM1

How are you calibrating the sensor? It can;t be in the exhaust pipe when calibrating, unless the car has been not running for 24 hours. You must make sure the lc-1 is calibrated to the voltages exactly as the power logger instructions.

It's not in the exhaust during calibration,i followed the instructions completely!I believe the Lc-1 seems to be right because i pulled plugs and they are a nice tan color,if it was real rich like 9.4 I would think they would be carbon up.I upped the boost to 20# and took it out after work with the Lc-1 still hooked up,and AFR is around 11.4-11.5 and o2's are .788-.795 @wot in 3rd gear which seems logical,so i don't understand why the Lm-1 is reading so rich 9.4-9.6 with 17# of boost and the o2's were .800-.815,and with all the same on the Lc-1 AFR was 10.9-11.02!Driving around town the AFR with the Lm-1 is 14.2 at it's leanest,and the Lc-1 goes to 14.8 at it's leanest!Also all the settings in the power logger are set for the Lc-1 correctly!

l