Wideband 02 with power logger

toomanymodz

Sort of a 'noob' question here. I just ordered the Power Logger from FullThrottle to replace my ancient Turbo Link software. Can I order the "Innovate LC-1 Lambda Cable w/ O2 Sensor" and hook it up to one of the inputs so that I can see and log wide-band readings?

Innovate also sells the Lamda cable with a gauge, or with a stand-alone hand-held device. I really don't want to add yet another gauge to my interior. I'd rather just see and log the readings using my laptop. Is this do-able?

Sort of a 'noob' question here. I just ordered the Power Logger from FullThrottle to replace my ancient Turbo Link software. Can I order the "Innovate LC-1 Lambda Cable w/ O2 Sensor" and hook it up to one of the inputs so that I can see and log wide-band readings? Yes order the innovate lc-1 lambda cable with the o2 sensor. and yes it will hook right into the power logger with one wire and log your readings.

Innovate also sells the Lamda cable with a gauge, or with a stand-alone hand-held device. I really don't want to add yet another gauge to my interior. I'd rather just see and log the readings using my laptop. Is this do-able?you do not need a gauge since you will be using the powerlogger. if you want a gauge then by all means you can get one but its not needed for what you want.

hope that helps