wide band sticking at 15.2

mustgofaster

I am running a lc-1 wide band. After driving the car a while the gauge sticks at 15.2. After I kill the car and restart it it will work for awhile and then stick again. Has anyone had a problem like this. and if so what ended up fixxing your problem.
Thanks in advance

I am running a lc-1 wide band. After driving the car a while the gauge sticks at 15.2. After I kill the car and restart it it will work for awhile and then stick again. Has anyone had a problem like this. and if so what ended up fixxing your problem.
Thanks in advance

What is the controller settings for Output on error condition?

Is there an error condition.

I am not sure if I have error or not because i have never had the propper cable for laptop. I will buy one tomorrow.

I fixed my LC-1 by getting a Powedex A/FX.:p Mine never worked right.

It is located in car under carpet. I hooked up the led today and it is giving error code 8 which say's to be a bad sensor so I ordered a new one today. hope it work

Mine had an E-8 also. I looked at the Innovate site for help. Seems there are plenty of problems with the LC1. Most are bad grounds. I got lucky, cleared my E-8 with a free air recalibration. Been running for a week or so with no errors. Follow your instructions as if you were installing it for the first time. At this stage you have nothing to lose.