why no o2 readings

have false retard when i get it running about 20 lbs of boost i 3rd gear the o2 goes to nothing

• Scan Master

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no knock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's the scan master . I have loved these cars since I was in high school. Still new but want to get as much knowledge as possible. I read some other post about false knock and they said try to ease into it in 3rd and see if you see knock. No knock

It's the scan master . I have loved these cars since I was in high school. Still new but want to get as much knowledge as possible. I read some other post about false knock and they said try to ease into it in 3rd and see if you see knock. No knock

You're going to have to be a little more descriptive about your problem, and your car!!!! Does the O2 reading NEVER show anyting? or just goes to zero under certain conditions???? Don't leave us hanging, tell us exactly what the problem is!!

it goes to zero at top end with no knock. ran the car last night and rn a 13.08 at 104. i also have oil coming out from the dip stick. the car has a TT chip Methanol injection and running 20lbs of boost. brand new rebuild

it goes to zero at top end with no knock. ran the car last night and rn a 13.08 at 104. i also have oil coming out from the dip stick. the car has a TT chip Methanol injection and running 20lbs of boost. brand new rebuild

Your O2 sensor isn't by chance an AC Delco AFS-22 is it????

What is the Yugo ? Im new to this
A Yugo was a car made in Yugoslavia. Little and cheap. I don't think it is made anymore. It's the only car to go over the guard rail,on the Mackinac bridge here in Michigan. It was windy.

Hooked up the Diagnostic tool I have and its telling me timing is off and bad CAM sensor. My retard hit 45 degrees when I ran too. Ran same time on my second run too. So i know it a false knock. Seems like it happens when I get off of it. The O2 reading is just when car is hot. Checked fuel preasure and was at 50 lbs. Took it back down to 43 without line vacuum line hooked up

Car was stored after rebuild. Went through the whole car almost. Except the cam sensor. Fixing to have a lift i can use so hopefully that helps too.