Whose lifters are these?

Squid4life

Oh, and before any of you smart asses say "yours", yes they are mine. :)

But, I am curious of the original manufacturer so that I can decide to sell, have them rebuilt/bushed, etc. Thinking going bushed is the smart way to go, even if spring pressures are not crazy high. Especially since this car will get street/highway driven.
DSC03023.JPG
DSC03024.JPG

Isky 110 offset stage 2 lifters if there old you can send them and rebuild them

Isky 110 offset stage 2 lifters if there old you can send them and rebuild them

Thanks guys. As for rebuild, will Isky just rebuild using roller bearings, or do you know if they will bush them? I will try to give them a call to ask as well. Thanks again!

I called them about it a while ago. They will rebuild them for $11 each, needle bearing style only. They couldn't do the bushing change to them. They said they could also do the hippo oiling passage if you want that (it's a must have for street driving if you don't already have it).

Good info, thanks brother. Will have to look at what my spring pressures are and decide whether the bushed rollers are the smart decision or overkill. Probably the smart decision... Will have to price bushed lifters, but probably don't want to know! Should have stuck to drinking and chasing women, it was cheaper!

I have a set of them I bought from Chris Hogeland. I'm going to run them as is. Check lash regularly, when they start going away I'll figure out if I want to by new bushed lifters or have mine rebuilt. I really want to have the hippo hole cut, but I'll wait for a rebuild or new lifters. Yours look to be in great shape (practically new) from the wear on the body.

You'll get lots of different opinions on the bushed lifters. But, they are relatively new and before they came along the needle roller's worked fine. Don't spend a bunch of money on a marginal upgrade when you have a good set to work with already.

They can make ez roll thats a bushing with a coating ,if you send them in they can check them and rebuild them too . I had pretty good luck with isky and with the tall body made for a rev kit you get a shorter pushrod .