who's PTE SLIC sits crooked when mounted in the car?

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I installed my new PTE SLIC the other day and it sits noticeably crooked when looking from the front of the car. It is lower on the driver side than the passenger side, but the hoses and up pipe line up enough to connect everything. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'll try to post a picture later.

You have one of the bad [bent wrong ] pas side bracket .. Pte sells the correct one now ..or your useing chineese headers & sit the turbo about an inch higher ..in that case take a peice of flat stock and mount it to the holes on the block & then mount the bracket to that ..quick fix ..

well I certainly have the wrong bracket, since I had to beat the ever-loving piss out of it to even come close to working. I'm still bitter about the fact that you buy a $800 intercooler, they know they have the wrong bracket, and yet they still make you buy the right one.

well I certainly have the wrong bracket, since I had to beat the ever-loving piss out of it to even come close to working. I'm still bitter about the fact that you buy a $800 intercooler, they know they have the wrong bracket, and yet they still make you buy the right one.
do a search on this subject .. you will see my last word on the subject .. if you take some card board and make a template you will find that if you bend it reverse pattern it fits perfectly .. whoever bent them was high !!