Who's got your favorite TR on Turbobuick??

08-05-09004.jpg

This is a badass car as well, love the stance!

Agree^^^^^^ nice stance. Just looks fast as hell.

One of my favorites is a silver T Type that has been on different posts I've seen. It had a nice low stance and a chromed out engine. It looked like an all out race car but it was detailed like a show car. Lots of chrome under the hood IIRC.

Agree^^^^^^ nice stance. Just looks fast as hell.

One of my favorites is a silver T Type that has been on different posts I've seen. It had a nice low stance and a chromed out engine. It looked like an all out race car but it was detailed like a show car. Lots of chrome under the hood IIRC.
This car?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JitBof17lJA[/YOUTUBE]

That car is baaad ass!

Paul Castle has this car now.

Wasn't there another thread like this recently? Hmmm...:D

DJ you are 2 for 2. ;)

Thank you to those who love the Sledgehammer.

:D Thanks Rob!

And you're several for several, myself included. Your car is absolutely amazing! :cool:

Just so you know I meant you are 2 for 2 on threads being started due to your killer ride. :eek::cool: Not that only 2 people like your car...lol

I like this one :biggrin:

onondaga_9-27-09_50.jpg

Chris - is Onodaga Dragway officially open, or is it just kind of up and running for a select crowd? I've heard rumors of it all summer - but that pic is the first real evidence I've seen of it being open. I heard they were running 1/8th mile and had it repaved.

Wasn't there another thread like this recently? Hmmm...:D

DJ you are 2 for 2. ;)

Thank you to those who love the Sledgehammer.
It's weird, the car I recently bought is an exact replica of this car, less the baller engine bay and roll bar.:confused:

Chris - is Onodaga Dragway officially open, or is it just kind of up and running for a select crowd? I've heard rumors of it all summer - but that pic is the first real evidence I've seen of it being open. I heard they were running 1/8th mile and had it repaved.

They had it open last year and a bit the year before. This show was to raise money to pave etc. They run 1/8 mile right now. Back in the 80's a guy attempted to open the track and the trailer park next door voted it down. So now the new property owner and a car club opened it up and there is nothing the locals can do as long as it's not for profit. I plan on making a few passes this summer. It's only a few miles from my home. It's pretty narrow and there are weeds growing in spots but with a little work it will be sweet.

I think they run every Sunday noon until 6. I think they keep it open until snow.

They had it open last year and a bit the year before. This show was to raise money to pave etc. They run 1/8 mile right now. Back in the 80's a guy attempted to open the track and the trailer park next door voted it down. So now the new property owner and a car club opened it up and there is nothing the locals can do as long as it's not for profit. I plan on making a few passes this summer. It's only a few miles from my home. It's pretty narrow and there are weeds growing in spots but with a little work it will be sweet.

I think they run every Sunday noon until 6. I think they keep it open until snow.

I'll have to check it out once summer comes since I'm only about five minutes away. My dad used to run there back in the '60s, still has the trophies in the basement. Last time I drove past there, I think there were a couple of cows standing in the burnout box.

Just so you know I meant you are 2 for 2 on threads being started due to your killer ride. :eek::cool: Not that only 2 people like your car...lol
sillyme.gif
LOL! I'm a little slow on the uptake today. :eek:

It's weird, the car I recently bought is an exact replica of this car, less the baller engine bay and roll bar.:confused:
When I first saw the FS thread with the car you bought, I thought it was Robs car. I was like ":eek: Daaamn!!"

And yes, that engine bay is awesome! :cool:

My car? Geez, Right now it's a work in progress as it sat in my driveway for six years which i don't even have a pic of and its in my garage thats too small to take a pic. Just think of the TR i posted with T-tops and a faded hood roof and trunk with gn wheels.:biggrin: Maybe if we get a nice day here i'll get it pulled and get a pic, or maybe it'll have to be a secret til it's all done.

Another one for the SledgeHammer.:cool: LOVE that car! Also really liked Slow91Z's primered T-Type he had when he was here. That car was just cool.

Do hybrids count? I know the current owner of ByeByeBirdie and its return to action will be soon.

I love my GN but its in no shape for pictures to be posted.

Okay, maybe this one though...:biggrin:

1.jpg

And this one from Cecil County a while back.:)

SmokCrackUP.jpg

And this one too. Ive always loved this car since I met its owner, and I used to own one. Car is owned by Banning Cohen.

HPIM1160.jpg

My car? Geez, Right now it's a work in progress as it sat in my driveway for six years which i don't even have a pic of and its in my garage thats too small to take a pic. Just think of the TR i posted with T-tops and a faded hood roof and trunk with gn wheels.:biggrin: Maybe if we get a nice day here i'll get it pulled and get a pic, or maybe it'll have to be a secret til it's all done.

No biggie if you don't want to...You just don't see the color much and I REALLY like it.

Another one for the SledgeHammer.:cool: LOVE that car! Also really liked Slow91Z's primered T-Type he had when he was here. That car was just cool.

And this one too. Ive always loved this car since I met its owner, and I used to own one. Car is owned by Banning Cohen.

HPIM1160.jpg

Thanks Scojack...I really miss driving ol 2 lane blacktop around, most people couldn't believe it was pretty quick with working AC and all, considering how ugly it was...Man that was one comfy car going down the track with the bench seat.

Banning's car is cool, because it's fast and he did all himself...That and I'm pretty fond of WH1's.

No biggie if you don't want to...You just don't see the color much and I REALLY like it.

Thanks Scojack...I really miss driving ol 2 lane blacktop around, most people couldn't believe it was pretty quick with working AC and all, considering how ugly it was...Man that was one comfy car going down the track with the bench seat.

Banning's car is cool, because it's fast and he did all himself...That and I'm pretty fond of WH1's.

WOW! That thing is BA!

I wanna show it cause i'm proud of my Buick no matter what it looks like. If i find a pic or a nice day to take one i'll throw it up there. It's my fav color TB too which is making it harder to decide whether to stay with the stock color of go with something fancier when i get it painted.

I have seen Lee's car many times in person and that is on my top three list for sure!! I am glad someone mentioned it.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::D:D:D