Whos going to the Westminister show on the 19th.

wiked87gn

Banned
please sound off, maybe we can get a little caravan going there, should be nice to see 7 to 10 Tr's including T types and Turbo T's lined up riding along the freeway all together..

Chevota said:
ooh ooh ooh, can I go? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry i forgot to say only real GN's,Turbo T's, and T Types allowed so NOOO!!! you cant go.. but if you want i let you drive my Turbo T and then you will be allowed to cruise with us.. ;)

who's "us"? oh!....I forgot to read all the responses you've got.... :tongue:

Im sorry just because i dont get responses here doesnt mean i dont know a bunch of TR owner here in LA specially locally here in long beach. you know what it just hit me, your obssesed, in love with me, or have become an internet stalker, your the only one responding to my post so that must be it, if your gay and have some type of obssesion with me just come out with it and i will see if i can do something for you. :D

I'm In Also

1986 T-Type / GN / Hardtop / 56 K miles

EMail me an address / time where the secret caravan is going to meet

Include precise instructions on the password of the day, challenge response, and step by step instructions on the "Secret Westminister Show Handshake"

See ya Saturday

Ray

:cool:

How About Hitting The Donut Derelicts Before The Westminister Show

The early showup makes for a long day

But it is a good secondary choice location for meeting before heading to the show

Crowd clears out about 8:30 or 9:00 but the Buicks could hang around a little longer before heading over to the show

Don't matta to me

Later

Ray

so far i got 12 guys meeting at secret place, i will email you address of place ray, its gonna be fun :)

Do you think a GNX will show up, I have a friend that partially turns to wood when he sees one and drools a little. It is fun to watch so I thought I would check.

Dean

Good Question

I had my GNX at the show last year, but it has since been sold

I know that Rick P. has a GNX, but I'm not sure if he is coming by

Later

Ray

PM me please

wiked87gn said:
so far i got 12 guys meeting at secret place, i will email you address of place ray, its gonna be fun :)

Hey Wiked, could you please email me the secret place :) I just got my car back up and running, need to break the new engine in. Thanks!

Raymond

Raymond it would be nice to have you come along too, i send you a PM hopefully you got it, anyway the address is 3333 Olive Ave, signal hill california. you can look up directions on mapquest very easy to find, the place name is Alvins Auto Body, take 405 south ,exit atlantic blvd, make left, then at 1st light make a right, and then a left on olive street, we should be there by 9am and depart by 9:30am, if you have any questions give me a call..

310-561-1995

kevin

Got it!

Thanks Kevin :cool:

Raymond

wiked87gn said:
Raymond it would be nice to have you come along too, i send you a PM hopefully you got it, anyway the address is 3333 Olive Ave, signal hill california. you can look up directions on mapquest very easy to find, the place name is Alvins Auto Body, take 405 south ,exit atlantic blvd, make left, then at 1st light make a right, and then a left on olive street, we should be there by 9am and depart by 9:30am, if you have any questions give me a call..

310-561-1995

kevin