Who's going to Norwalk,Sep 10

Norwalk!

The Norwalk track rental on Friday, September 10th is a moral imperative! ;) You can't have a bad day at that track- I wouldn't miss it for anything.

Patty

If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough.

Sidebar to Phil: objects in mirror are closer than they appear. :D

"Sidebar to Phil: objects in mirror are closer than they appear."

What ? Are you talking to me? What did I do? Was I driving bad on Woodward or something?

or

Is that a challenge? I have not gotten a 1/4 mile time slip in over two years. I'll be lucky to get my car down the track. Then again I'm not one to back down from an ET tuning challenge. So then, were on.

Then again, if the above comment was not meant for me, oops sorry. I'm only going to test and tune, and an ET slip is just a bonus used to determine how badly I messed up my previous tune up.

PS. I've had the day off and planned for months. Count me in, I'll be ther

Norwalk!

It is, J & K, but for those with turbo Buicks, the $50 guest rate will include your membership (intercoolers optional, heheheh). The gates will open at 9; T & T will run from 11 - 4. Join us and c'mon down!

Patty
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.

Sidebar to Phil: yep, that was for you. :D :D :D

Will definitely keep this in mind. Would like to go, but my car is still throwing fits with the new motor it got this year. (my stocker decided to crack it's block) Thanks for the information.

By the way the hot air is mine and it's faster then his 87 to date. LOL

I will be there too!
Especially now with challenges being laid down!!! :)
Can not wait to see eveyone there.
Take care...
Brian

Thanks!

I found out about this through a friend of mine. I called the organizer and was told I could bring up to 17 cars...so I brought 17 cars.

It was a great time and I just wanted to thank you guys for allowing us to join you at that awesome track, even though we didn't bring any buicks.

I'll be around here now and then, because, although I race a Mustang now, I'm building a GN for my little brother, so I'll be racing that one too.

Thanks again, and next time you need or want more cars for a Norwalk rental, feel free to email or call me and I'll be happy to get some friends together and join you.

Raj

Norwalk!

Hey Fryguy!
Glad you guys had a good time (I did!), and the mix of cars was great, but I'm not sure who you talked to? No harm done for sure- we just weren't expecting that many cars and would have planned for more help (plus they charge us a higher hourly rate). I scheduled the rental (MBTC event coordinator :p ), and I didn't talk to anyone, :confused: so just curious now, I guess... Anyway, it seemed like everyone had a great time, just looking for a little warning next time so we can be better prepared (WOT4ME@wowway.com, (586) 215-2320), and get your brother out there! :D
Anyone post Harlan's wheelstand video yet? That was beyond spectacular, as were the Bamford's 9.x Syclone runs- see everyone at the next rental!

Patty

As a matter of fact, I do own the road.

Patty-

I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names, so I can't remember the guy's name, but I do have it written down at work.

It was a "friend of a friend" deal, but I thought I had tracked down the guy who actually rented the track. I talked to him on the phone when he showed up at TAZ electronics....the guy from TAZ had him call me so that I could verify the number of cars I could bring, etc. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

I will be renting Norwalk on occasion also in the future, and I'll be sure to drop you a line and an invite when I do. That track rules!

No video of the wheelstand has been posted yet, but I'm sure it will end up on www.motownmuscle.com when it does, and I'll let you know.

Thanks again

Raj

I had a great time even though I didn't really ever launch the car, just great to get back in it. Did run a personal best mph at Sunday's event of a 116 mph looking for that low 11's before the season is over. Thanks for a nice race day. Looking forward to more in the future.

Norwalk!

Congrats on the new mph, Jamie- your smile said it all! :D Nothing like being back in your car again, good to hear you two had fun- hope to see ya soon!

Patty