Who's going to B.G.??

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Who else is going to the Nats from the Carolinas??

--Sully is up and running, along with his dad as well.

--Steve T. (TurboIndian) car is at the paint shop, but should be done in time.

--I got my tranny back the other day, now I'm waiting on the machine shop to finish.

--I'll have Corey's car done by then. He may meet us out there to get his car. He recently moved to Memphis, TN so B.G. slightly closer for him.

--Kevin Dellinger will be there, with or without a car... :D

We're all staying at the Days Inn.

K.

:eek: yes ill be there with what im driving is unknown at this time KEITH :biggrin:
thanks regalwe4 kevin dellinger :D :biggrin: :p :eek: :rolleyes:

going to B.G.

I'm going i'll be driving the truck there. i'm still not sure if i wanna trailer the buick.

cause my car is TOO SLOW to race and it's to ragged to SHOW. :eek:

SloGN said:
...cause my car is TOO SLOW to race...

Looking at your signature your car has no less a combination than the majority of the other cars running the TSS race class. Actually yours should fit in the class quite well, per the modifications.

...and it's to ragged to SHOW...

B.G. is pretty strict on their points system for the show classes. Neither of my cars can compete at that show level... But after I finish what's planned for the blue car it will be able to @ the '07 or '08 Nats. ;)

SloGN said:
I'm going i'll be driving the truck there. i'm still not sure if i wanna trailer the buick.
OH another Kevin D., trailer there car to BG & not run it or show it? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

NCTURBOS said:
Looking at your signature your car has no less a combination than the majority of the other cars running the TSS race class. Actually yours should fit in the class quite well, per the modifications.
heck there probably will only be about 3 cars like usual, & if Keiths new machine shop don't cut the mustard there will only be 2 in the finals like last year. :biggrin: :tongue:

NCTURBOS said:
after I finish what's planned for the blue car it will be able to @ the '07 or '08 Nats. ;)
your only plans will be the wifes plans, your selling those damn cars, and you are settling down to be a family man, that is enough of that foolishness! you have a family to support.

TurboIndian said:
heck there probably will only be about 3 cars like usual...

Oh, 'ye of little faith. $100.00 says there's more cars than that. ;) You're just upset 'cause they don't have a race class for 2k lb. hybrid cars. :biggrin:

your only plans will be the wifes plans, your selling those damn cars, and you are settling down to be a family man, that is enough of that foolishness! you have a family to support.

Believe it or not in some relationships, unlike yours, the man actually wears the pants!! Trust me, when I'm done with it you won't want to compare paint jobs... :eek: :p

K.

NCTURBOS said:
Trust me, when I'm done with it you won't want to compare paint jobs... :eek: :p

K.
I hear ya fat daddy, your skirt must have some deeeep pockets.

1 - wife
3 - kids
2 - "race" cars (aka street cars) :rolleyes:
1 - 3/4 ton surburban

and people wonder why GM parts are so freeking expensive!! :mad: !! GM employes are so over paid!! :mad: :tongue:

TurboIndian said:
and people wonder why GM parts are so freeking expensive!! :mad: !!

You've had it made the last few years on GM parts, I don't wanna hear it!! ;)

GM employes are so over paid!! :mad: :tongue:

Some are, some aren't. I just have a quality tax lady. :biggrin: ;)

K.

cant we aLL GET ALONG with one another.so what turbo indian if i trailered my car :eek: in the past :D :biggrin: and keith dont worry about turbo indian he has a 200 pounds race car not a STREET CAR :eek: :tongue:
thanks regalwe4 kevin

Im interested to see who all is actually going......I live in KY so it's only about a 2 hour drive for me

just came from the body shop & it's going to be real close. I may have to finish it in BG.

good thing I'm making $3.oo per mile to haul Kevins stuff up there or I may not be going. ;)

I'll be driving the Malibu to BG. So if you guys in see my car sitting on the side of I-40 West, PLEASE stop to say Hi.

I'll go but i have alot of work to do.

If anyone has a set of slicks that i could buy or borrow and driver for the other buick I would be glad to go.I have a trailer that someone could use for that week. Just let me know.

I have decided to trailer the Buick up there for the hell of it and try to make a few passes with it. just to say i have run my car @ BG nats :)

so if someone in the area breaks and need a lift home they could just drive my car home. Thats if i don't break myself :)

SloGN said:
so if someone in the area breaks and need a lift home they could just drive my car home. Thats if i don't break myself :)

Remember, I get first chance to have a ride home on the trailer... :biggrin: I'll be needing your cell phone number... :D

don't worry vernon i'm driving my truck so your covered for a ride(or a tow)if you need it.