who's goin tommorow

Originally posted by gokada
How many buicks running friday and saturday? Who's running in high tech?
Will be going Friday. Can't run on Saturday:( got to work.:mad:

im goin down on friday, hopefully i can make this car run what its supposed to haha, but then agian the FP is still at 52PSI(regulator on backorder).

Re: Re: who's goin tommorow

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
Can't run on Saturday:( got to work.:mad:

Whats more important work or the race :D. Nah! :eek:

Re: Re: Re: who's goin tommorow

Originally posted by TurboV6

Whats more important work or the race :D. Nah! :eek:
Hmmmm:rolleyes: Let me see What's more important?"the Race" OR "Eating"???:rolleyes: :D

I'll be there! I'll look for you guys. Last time I went, I talked to this guy with a GN, and I was like "Hey are you from the Turbo Buick Hawaii club online?" - and he goes, "heh?" Boy did I feel smart!:( I'll be in the small black 4-door hatchback with the big SHELBY decal on the windshield (stock sticker).

Saw BADGUY6, and GOKADA, FTC, and one other GN that I did not know at the tracks tonight. You guys were killin it! Which is more than I can say for myself. First run, going from first to second, POP my linkage popped off...:mad: Took me 2 hours to get it back on (taking everything out with only a flathead screwdriver sucks). Good luck to everyone running tomorrow, nice to meet you BADGUY6 and GOKADA.:cool:

Nice to meet you guys

Hey Cale & Tyler. Good to put faces to the names. Cale sorry to hear about your linkage. Should have came by I had tools you could have used. And Tyler don't worry your car will run alot better when you get your new FPR. Nice to meet you guys:cool: Hope to see you guys at our next talk story meet. (some time next month)

Guy