Who's GN?????

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey Guys,
I was just wondering who owns the 87 GN I saw in the airport parking garage on Saturday (1/26) around lunchtime. License plate FTF 443

And I wonder who owns the 11.5 ET 87 GN with a BIG TURBO yet is VERY STREETABLE for $11,800 in the Hot Rod section of the Classified ADs. HMMMMMM?????

Derek:cool:

Did Mr. X-FORDMAN buy another car??

1987 Buick Regal
Description — $11,800, '87 Grand National Big Turbo, 11.5 ET, very streetable, extras $11,800/obo 683-0522 ...

;)

I wish i could afford it! (maybe if i sell all my toys I can) BTW, les hasnt given us a clue in a long time! -Rob

If it's the GN I think it is, I believe it belongs to an airport employee. Back when I used to spend a lot of time at HNL, and even today, I have noticed it. It is usually parked in the mainland/int'l garage across from Delta on the ramp leading down to the parking attendent gates.

I know that doesn't exactly answer your question, but...

Yeah, thats exactly where it is parked! And the rims weren't star-shaped like Gregs.

re: new sig

Hey Geoff,
Thanks for letting me know about the car. Sorry I never got to run that night but, it wouldv'e been dissapointing. I still need a better fuel pump. When Im at full throttle, the engine leans out and starts to pop. You wanna sell your walbro??

Take mine and replace it later. It's for my T-Type, so I wont be needing it anytime soon. :eek: :cool:

Geoff