Who would like to post pics of there tow vehicle?

Here are a few pics of my truck! I love my truck almost more then my fun cars!

Just rolled over 88k miles this morning.
31a70b79.jpg

Here she is loaded up and ready for the 800 mile trek to BPG.
f7490328.jpg

197a73fd.jpg

Front shot with the massive transmission cooler!
40fb8296.jpg

Thanks Jason

Heres my rig and trailer.

'99 Chevy 454 4x4 Choo Choo Customs Edition. Arizona Speed & Marine custom stainless headers, K&N cold air kit, Magnacor wires, Westers Performance PCM tune.

'02 ATC (Aluminum Trailer Company) 36 ft. goose with every option.

Pict is from the motel in BG when we arrived last year. Cant wait till October!:D

There is always a size queen in the bunch! :p :D If only I had a place to park that thing when I was'nt using it! :cool:

31a70b79.jpg

f7490328.jpg

197a73fd.jpg

40fb8296.jpg

Thanks Jason

See ya tomorrow afternoon in Ohio Jason! I heard dinner was on you! :D

Fyi

A good friend of mine races all over,Canda and US and he said not to put anything on your trailer that let's people know what is inside:eek: ie Buick Racing.You just let the whole world know what is in your toybox.If nothing is on it they may assume it is lawn maintenance equipment or empty:cool:.Just a thought:confused:

Kevin

31a70b79.jpg

f7490328.jpg

197a73fd.jpg

40fb8296.jpg

Thanks Jason

Does your truk have the 5.3L engine?

MY 06 does but it's the all aluminium engine tho. She sure has the zip even with the added weight of the 4wd.

I bought mine new and very rarely drive it unless i'm towing the buick/syclone or does house crap. It now has 36k on it.

It's problably gonna break down now i just paid it off last month:eek:

Does your truk have the 5.3L engine?

MY 06 does but it's the all aluminium engine tho. She sure has the zip even with the added weight of the 4wd.

I bought mine new and very rarely drive it unless i'm towing the buick/syclone or does house crap. It now has 36k on it.

It's problably gonna break down now i just paid it off last month:eek:

Yessir it's the iron block 5.3 with aluminum heads. I'll own a diesel someday, but my truck gets 20-21 on the highway and is great.

Jason

A good friend of mine races all over,Canda and US and he said not to put anything on your trailer that let's people know what is inside:eek: ie Buick Racing.You just let the whole world know what is in your toybox.If nothing is on it they may assume it is lawn maintenance equipment or empty:cool:.Just a thought:confused:

Kevin

And Buick might send you a cease and desist letter.:biggrin:

This is my Dodge 6 cylinder [all we own are 6 cyls!] which has been nothing but outstanding!

Pulling the heavy trailer, race car and misc. stuff, it still gives me 14-15 MPG and all the power I need for towing.

I know the Ford and Chevy guys are fond of their vehicles, and I have owned many of them too, but this 2006 Dodge is the best one yet.

Not that I would consider trading it, but just for kicks I checked KBB for the current value. The suggested retail selling price is $1000 more than I paid for it 4 years ago! :biggrin:

Make me even more satisified I purchased this Dodge. :cool:

Attachments

• Trailer w:Dodge.jpg
    Trailer w:Dodge.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 536
I have owned chevy's all my life,but I am considering a 08/09 dodge.They are about 4-5000 cheaper than the chevy;s and I like them:eek:

Kevin

*hyjack....*

I see the plow mount but do you happen to use a salt spreader?

I use a bumper mounted one and my back frame is starting to get some rust going :mad:

No sander/spreader here, only used to plow my small biz and my small home driveway. I know a lot of the commercial plow guys use Fluid Film® | Corrosion Preventative, Lubricant and Rust Inhibitor on their plows/truck frames and equipment and I used it last year on my plow and thought it worked great.....makes WD-40 look like water the way fluid film acts when it hits rust. And it actually stays on a long time.

Sorry to hear about the rust!:(

Just picked this up Saturday, haven't towed anything yet but it is ready if I need to. Sort of GNish with everything black.:smile:

Attachments

• blackram.jpg
    blackram.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 590
Mark i hope you live close to work lol

here is my back up tow rig (now my dads daily driver)

DSC_0236.jpg

2wd reg cab short bed with the hemi = a decently pweorfull dialy driver.... but one helluva gas hog

Mark i hope you live close to work lol

here is my back up tow rig (now my dads daily driver)

DSC_0236.jpg

2wd reg cab short bed with the hemi = a decently pweorfull dialy driver.... but one helluva gas hog

You mean you aren't getting 20 mpg????:D Only have a 10 mile interstate run to work so not too bad. So far the best I have seen is 14 mpg but my V-6 Blazer didn't get much better to tell you the truth.

Really think the exhaust on this thing strangles the motor, time to start modifying. :smile: