who was driving the sweet GN in Mokena IL today?

simple

i was working in a subdivision (wont mention street names too keep it private) and while we were messing around with our bore rig that broke down for a little bit, a sweet/clean nice sounding GN with GNX/GTA style wheels drove by.

i gave you the thumbs up :cool:
nice car man!

Thats me. :biggrin: I knew you had to be a GN owner or at least know the cars. Did you go all the way back to Springfield? Thats a curuise. What are you guys doing in the neighborhood?

i come up here during the week for work and head home on the weekends.
the money isnt around my town like it is up here.

we're doing cable (electric) replacement for ComEd. some areas in the subdivision are known trouble spots.

the older guy that was out there, maybe a neighbor of yours, said to me "that car will do everything you think it can, it has nitrous" i just kind of chuckled, hell of a nice guy tho. his son has a healthy sounding Powerstroke.

i saw you come around the corner and about got a chubby, pretty much stopped what i was doing to gawk at the ride as ya went by. i had to make it a priority to walk out a bit and give ya the "thumbsup".
we'll be back over there all this week if you want to roll by and do a smokey for us :biggrin:

Steve

i come up here during the week for work and head home on the weekends.
the money isnt around my town like it is up here.

we're doing cable (electric) replacement for ComEd. some areas in the subdivision are known trouble spots.

the older guy that was out there, maybe a neighbor of yours, said to me "that car will do everything you think it can, it has nitrous" i just kind of chuckled, hell of a nice guy tho. his son has a healthy sounding Powerstroke.

i saw you come around the corner and about got a chubby, pretty much stopped what i was doing to gawk at the ride as ya went by. i had to make it a priority to walk out a bit and give ya the "thumbsup".
we'll be back over there all this week if you want to roll by and do a smokey for us :biggrin:

Steve
We'll see ya when your back in the hood. ;)

RIck's car is one of the nicest street driven gn's around, fast too

Thanks Tom! :biggrin:

unfortunately we have been bouncing around the neighborhood from one "span" to another. actually completing job tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
i believe tomorrow is the last day here and we are moving our stuff up to Palatine sometime in the afternoon.

so *wink-wink* if you want to "roll by", we will be finishing up on Wolf rd. just south of 191st. :biggrin:

Steve

unfortunately we have been bouncing around the neighborhood from one "span" to another. actually completing job tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
i believe tomorrow is the last day here and we are moving our stuff up to Palatine sometime in the afternoon.

so *wink-wink* if you want to "roll by", we will be finishing up on Wolf rd. just south of 191st. :biggrin:

Steve

Steve, Are you staying in town? I'll take you for a blast tomarrow if you like.
Taking the day off. Hopefully no rain.

as tempting as that offer is, i will very respectfully decline as i will be dirty from work. i wouldnt want to get in your car like that, with my work boots on and work pants and all that. i stay in Dekalb when i come up here so i wouldnt have a chance to clean up before hand. i do appreciate the offer! (wish i had a white collar job for times like this lol)

but it turns out we will be there tomorrow tho for atleast all morning.
we ran into lots of snags trying to drill under Wolf road.

rain doesnt appear to be in the forecast until Sat. now. should be hot and muggy tomorrow :(

Steve

Rick,
i'm sorry about the morning, we had just uncovered primary phase (7200 volts), that wasnt located. we came within 3 inches of hitting it with the mini track hoe we had there. it could have been a very very bad situation!
i was in a rush to get the thing exposed and find out where it was going and all that so we could continue working. plus my Foreman had showed up and the safety guy as well. it was kind of hectic at that point.
what was suppose to be a half day turned into us not finishing until 5:30 beacuse of that and all the other crap under Wolf rd.

but, i will be working in Frankfurt this week and staying there Wed. night. we'll have to get together and kick tires then.

Rick,
i'm sorry about the morning, we had just uncovered primary phase (7200 volts), that wasnt located. we came within 3 inches of hitting it with the mini track hoe we had there. it could have been a very very bad situation!
i was in a rush to get the thing exposed and find out where it was going and all that so we could continue working. plus my Foreman had showed up and the safety guy as well. it was kind of hectic at that point.
what was suppose to be a half day turned into us not finishing until 5:30 beacuse of that and all the other crap under Wolf rd.

but, i will be working in Frankfurt this week and staying there Wed. night. we'll have to get together and kick tires then.

Hey no problem Steve, hope I did'nt get you in trouble or anything. Just let me know when you free up some time, hopefully I can break away. I stayed by the pool after I saw you today. Got to go back to work tomarrow. :mad:

Rick

There is a cruise night on Thursdays that just started back up in downtown Frankfort.
Something to see if your in town. ;)