Who sells or fixes aluminum radiators ?

milehighGN

I have been trying to find someone to fix my be-cool radiator, or just get a stock one that works (ie., has tranny cooler lines plus oil cooler lines). No such luck. Was just sent a "stock"radiator today, which doesn't have the tranny lines? What gives? I'm in Denver, CO. Anyone local know who could fix mine? I have pics of it.....please help me... :(

Just my two cents.... F-Body radiator, connect the oil cooler to the tranny cooler on the radiator and if your AC doesn't work use the condenser as a tranny cooler.

I do it and it's great.

This radiator has it all built in (tranny cooler, oil cooler , etc). I don't really want to have to get separate coolers to make it all work.

yeah, this guy down the street from me on Allen Rd, in Michigan, email me and i will get his # for you. and since i am the only one on the board ( and you dont own your local telephone book ) i will get up early and go get his # so you can send it to Michigan for repairs.

Is Nick Micale doing them at all? I just need a good radiator that will work, not overheat, and have BOTH oil AND tranny coolers. Please help! Thanks!

I asked them , they said no. He said he'd give me a "hard-luck" discount on a new one for $610!! Originally quoted me over 800 dollars. Thats a lotta dough.

Nick Micale

Yes Nick is about to do one for me this week :).... Give him a call...602-866-9908

P.S.- I don't believe that they are alluminum, but they are some of the best I've heard. If everyone in Arizona uses them in that heat they must be good!!

How much is he charging ? Graham from this board was nice enough to let me hang on to the stock one without the tranny lines until he/or I sell it. Would he take it on exchange? Thanks