who sells a dual fan setup for our cars?

trbojo

'Stang Stinger
as stated in the subject. could someone please reply with a link, if possible. thanks.
Joe

79.99????!!!! is that price right? if so, i will be ordering one tomorrow! does the factory connector plug right into it? thanks for the link. i knew it started with an "r", but couldn't remember!:confused:

You're going to need this part for a direct plug in. Yes the price is right:D

674002 $ 22.95 Direct plug in fan harness for Turbo Buick

how come such a price difference from the spal to the ramchargers? ram-100.00 w/ harness vs. 295.00 for the spal?

I can get dual fan kits all day long from an autobody rebuilder, go price a set of Spal fans......yes worth the money.

for less than a 100 bucks id say the ramchargers fans did more help in cooling than than the new he rad i put in.:D

And Ill be willing to bet that the RC fan is as good if not BETTER then a Spal for 1/3 the price.. Its a no brainer..

just put my RC dual fan in a week ago , drops my temps real fast , with a 160 therm temps falls from 170-140 real fast , was seeing 200+ before at idle 180 driving now its 170 or less never seen it above even with the AC running

price is great and shipping was very reasonable as well

its not an out of the box drop in but it fits great once you do the small mod

you have to cut the ears off the sides and make the groove where the ears were (to match the rest of the fan housing) and it just pops in between the radiator end tanks
to secure it in I pushed my fan to the bottom where it gets locked into the radiator shroud lower flange and used the factory fans lower metal bracket and moved it to the top(no screws in fan). Ive seen others use those plastic pin ties thru the radiator

The harness they sell will allow plugging right in to the factory harness , i didnt trust the factory wiring to run two fans so i went with the racetronix hotwire kit
If you feel you want to get the hotwire contact racetronix (advertisers marketplace thread) and put your name on the list , maybe he will make another batch . With his harness you dont need the ramchargers adapter but you do need to change the fan connector on the fan ( need to crimp and solder on three terminals and put them in the supplied plug end ) then its a plug and play . in an emergency you can now plug your factory harness directly into the fan if the relay on the hotwire harness ever fails

I run a Spal setup and am very pleased, but the Ramchargers fans do seem to be a great deal if the longterm quality and reliability are there.
Mitch

fans

The Ramchargers fans plug right in and take about a half hour to install. I am very pleased with the setup. Tommy