Who needs parts????

My Co-worker is the original owner

He wasn't too happy when he heard the news...:( oh, wait, more like this:eek: :mad: then he said "I knew I should have sold you (me) the car" ( The long story is I had the first choice to buy this car 6 years ago, when it had less than 45K miles. For those of you that have seen my toys, you know why all my cars spend extensive time in the garage. ) Main thing is your brother is OK, a car is metal and can be replaced, your brother, however cannot.

well i havent settled with them yet, sorry its taking so long. but i could accept their first 5000 dollar offer so i needed to hire a independent appraiser and they need to make me another offer so yeah.

Tyler...do you still have the stock MAF? and the Stock ECM? I'll buy both of them. Is $100 for the both of them fair enough?

No problem, I would hold out too for the most I could !! We all know it was worth much more that $5000.

Good luck!!!

Tyler,

What about kelly blue-book values? they should reflect current values of vehicles

Rob

possible?

Is it possible that without Tylers permission, they can auction off the car? My friends saw the car with an auction tag up for sale, that was dated this saturday/sunday at Campbell. :confused:

Not untill he settles with the insurance company, for as long as he still owns it, they cannot sell it. But this is why I said the safest place for the car is at your home....It gives you more negotiating leverage with the insurance company. As compared to the car being at the lot, where things are commonly known to disappear. (including whole cars)

Rob

Tyler, I was just discussing your situation with my insurance claim friend and he asked me who was at fault. He said if the other party caused the accident then you can produce your documentation and try to press for more payout but if your side is at fault then trying to get more will only cause your premiums to go up. You know those insurance co. will get their money back one way or another!:mad:

Originally posted by OLD SCHOOL
Tyler, I was just discussing your situation with my insurance claim friend and he asked me who was at fault. He said if the other party caused the accident then you can produce your documentation and try to press for more payout but if your side is at fault then trying to get more will only cause your premiums to go up. You know those insurance co. will get their money back one way or another!:mad:

well my party was at fault cause my brother crashed on his own into a wall.

ohh and paul do u need the ECU soon, i have it in my posession?? cause i have 2 actually 1 spare which i have and i can sell the other to Chris when i get the car back if its not already raped haha.

I'll take the ECM ASAP. My car has been acting up lately. It stalled the other day, and I noticed the SES light flashing, telling me that it was in limp mode. I jiggled the chip, and it started back up. Maybe I've been changing chips too much!!!:D I think the contacts are worn.

I'm on night shift till Sunday, then I'll be able to meet you.

Thanks, Paul

Hey Tyler...give me call or PM me when's the best time for you to meet up so I can give you cash. Any time but this weekend through pres. day because I had to cut my debit card and my bank is closed till tuesday for me to make a withdrawl. 479-8115 shoots.

Put me down for first crack on the trunk lid, hood, and seats...Hopefully you will get what you want for your car.
Thanks koa