who makes the nicest fiberglass bumpers??

I heard Kirban has awesome ones.
I have ones from Glasstek and they are very nice. Only thing I had to do is round off a corner where the grill meets the front bumper. Other than that, they are perfect.

I'm looking for the ones that do not look like the factory ones that have the lip on them. the ones that are just smooth

Brian at G-Body Parts has the smooth ones available, at what seems to be the best price. He's a good guy to deal with and he has them drop shipped directly to you.

I put a smooth front from Poston's (before I realized Brian had them) and a smooth rear from G-Body Parts on my car recently. Fit and finish were good.

John I'm pretty sure Kirban has a different supplier then Poston & Gbodyparts.Poston carries the same ones we do,Danko.

Token carries the front & rear bumpers also if you want the impact strip molded in the glass.I just set up an account with Token yesterday.Hoods,doors,trunklids,front & rear bumpers,& soon fenders from Token fiberglass.
Ken does admit there is a 4-6 week wait for his products.Quality takes time.

Originally posted by Bweavy
.I just set up an account with Token yesterday.Hoods,doors,trunklids,front & rear bumpers,& soon fenders from Token fiberglass.

What are the front & rear bumpers with the trim on them already going to cost?

I ordered 6 hoods, 3 sets of bumpers,4 doors,& 2 trunklids.I have to see what shipping is going to be here before I can get you a definite price.If you want shoot me your address & I'll get you a price drop shipped.There is shipping & a boxing fee they charge. Our first order will not be ready for 4-6 weeks.

who sells the fg bumpers with the fillers built right in. i saw them on a red regal at bowling green this year. the bumpers were black. thanks