Who made it to RSD?

I also had a fun race. I ran a brand new, red, 2003 Viper.....and beat him by three cars!!! Oh and you should have heard the announcer ripping on that Viper...he told the guy to sell his Viper...it was funny!

Rod

Rod, that race was awesome! A couple of us guys from Rockford won a couple bucks on side bets for that race. :D

So I hope you bet on me AND won some money??!?!?! Yeah that guy even left right after that run....I didn't even get to say nice race to the guy or anything!...what a sore loser!!

So how come you didn't race that night? Are you going to the next "RSD" night on July 17th???

Rod

any of you guys have that flyin' GN that was there?

it was in short stage at the end of the night

Originally posted by 5 LTR KLR
So I hope you bet on me AND won some money??!?!?! Yeah that guy even left right after that run....I didn't even get to say nice race to the guy or anything!...what a sore loser!!

So how come you didn't race that night? Are you going to the next "RSD" night on July 17th???

Rod

I'm chasing down a lot of false knock right now, so I'm just spectating for now. I'll be there again on the 17th, but my GN will be parked in the parking lot again. Unless my motor mounts come in and fix the knock.

here is a website for more info. www.realstreetdrags.com

it is basically street racing at the track. clocks off, even on time runs. if you do a time run, you get a half a time slip. but time runs end at 8 or so, then street racing takes over. you can take or recive spots, and you race off a light (the tree) or a flag. where a guy stands on the track with a red flag and drops his arms.

so who will be at this one this thursday? i will be there on mismatched rims. ill have my stock ones on front and GTA rims on back with 265 BFG drag radialsyou cant miss my car, its bone stock looking. and my back window will say my # and "Dom87SS" on it, writin in shoe polish. dont worry about that. that is for another site i blong to. i hope to see some of ya there, i will be making time runs, and i have a few street races set up. but will also be in the stands video tapin. if you see me, dont hesitate to say hi, or your car is slow :D .

I'll be there thursday. Car will not be racing again though. :mad:

Still waiting on some poly motor mounts.