Who is up for Bristol?

BarnesGN

I was thinking about going on saturday only this year.

Any body else in the triad area planning on making the trip?

Well it seems

It seems most of the TR gys do not want to go to this event. They say there is a lack of Tr's there an its not worth it. But as for me I will go anyway. I think most guys are waiting to take there cars to th e Reynolds meet in Ga, later in the year, which will be a good event last year was very good.

Re: Well it seems

Originally posted by RUQWKNF27
It seems most of the TR gys do not want to go to this event. They say there is a lack of Tr's there an its not worth it. But as for me I will go anyway. I think most guys are waiting to take there cars to th e Reynolds meet in Ga, later in the year, which will be a good event last year was very good.

Lack of Turbo Regals? Actually....There are more of them than anything else there.....and a good many at that. Its a good show and worth the time. I will be there Friday,Saturday and Sunday. Not as many Buicks as Bowling Green but still a great show

Russ

Everything I've heard about the Renolds race its that most of the Georgia guys stick to themselves and it tends not to be as friendly as BG. Bristol is a great track. If we don't start supporting these types of events they aren't going to be around! Were lucky the track is even doing it this year. Jims given it up. It's close to a large TR croud, the track is voted the best in the country all the time and the area is beautiful. I wish they had the Nationals there! I'm not racing my car there this year, but hauling a friends up there to race. I say get your car out and come have some fun with it!

Ryan